FruitJade said 11 years, 2 months ago:

I like pie. I thought I’d start something out to get the ball rolling. I have issues with worrying a lot about things that I shouldn’t, which in turn makes me stressed out and makes the thing I was worrying about in the first place even worse… if that makes sense? But that’s the peak of what I’m dealing with right now is stress management and learning to let go of things and to not over think things.

Swifting said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Nice to meet you Jen. I’m Jacq. I LOVE pie. It sure beats cake that’s for sure. Stress management is something I’m working on too. I think we all have stress that we don’t handle well. Hang in there. If you need to chat you know to message me on here or email me at [email protected].

Deleted User said 11 years, 2 months ago:

You know what I love more than pie? PIE flavoured pie! ;D

I’m a huge worrier too, comes with being a perfectionist I suppose and we’re always put under pressure so I guess it’s not surprisingly. I’m not great at handling stress… I tend to be a bit of a duck and seem fine on the surface but underneath I’m flailing no end. Either that or I just really like ducks. ANYHOW.

Hey there Jennyjenjen :) And you too Jacq! :D

Pie flavoured pie? PIECEPTION.

Anyway, I have some anxiety issues. Okay, I’m a huge worrier. Worried about failing, worrying about disappointing people, et al. I try to strive to be the best at whatever I do, and it can really kick my butt sometimes. I also have a poor self-image, kind of lumped in with all of my worrying. But I’m still working on it!

KittyXxo said 11 years, 2 months ago:

I have self-image issues at times too, omg, one little mark or something that i find on my skin or body I freak out and try to fix it. I blame society and photoshop.

I agree. Society tries to push everyone to have the “perfect” look. Perfect skin, perfect weight, perfect hair, etc. Don’t even get me started on photoshop. :P I’ve always felt that way because I just don’t really like what I see in the mirror all that much. It sucks.

Swifting said 11 years, 2 months ago:

PIECEPTION! LOVE IT. In fact – I might use that for next Eid. That could be the theme.

I love the duck analogy. It kind of sums up my life. I may look collected on the outside but don’t ever look in my purse. That’s where I keep my mayhem.

Society sucks as far as social image goes. It’s not fair what the world does to us. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Remember; “I’m up and dressed. What more do you want from me?” That’s my motto as far as the worlds concerned. I fought an ED for too long. Now I use a couple great tools and a wonderful support system of family and friends. It’s time to be me and enjoy it.