A-BABY said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’ve loved a girl to death for more than two years and I have poured my heart out to her. I gave her my heart and she tore it open. She told me she loved me and kissed me many times in the space of time in which I figured out she had been cheating on me. One day she kissed me and we had a great day, but the next day one of her friends told me she’d been going out with another guy for a month. I was heart broken and my horrification was confirmed when she was dancing with this other guy at a dance and she kissed him… I just feel alone…

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I know how you feel, mate – I had something similar happen to me. Remember, you deserve better than her. If she’s going to do that, tell her, she doesn’t deserve to be in your life anymore, nor do you want her to be. Cut off all contact with her – trust me, it helps a LOT. You’ll find someone who’ll treat you right eventually. You and me both. :)

Wallflower said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Being betrayed is one of the most horrible situations i’ve ever been though, but trust me, you’ll come out of this stronger than ever. I got cheated on two times by the same guy, and the best advice i can give you from my personal experience is to confront her not to ask for explanation, but to prove to yourself that you are better than that. Nothing heals a broken heart like time and patience. So stay strong and don’t let yourself go. You’ll feel like a new person once the pain fades away. Good luck :)