Archonicus said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Dear Reader of this post,

I am Archonicus, but you may know me as Mr.Enigma. My real name is Matt – and I’m the kid you never spoke to in high school. I’m still in high school, but I’m already nearly done with my junior year (A-levels for my UK friends) as I type this out. I’ve always been “the last kid they pick” so to speak, as I’ve always been THAT kid. The kid who sits in the corner at a table with a few close friends and almost no one else. The kid that no one really likes, but feel bad for.

I’ve got almost nothing to be pitied for, but somehow I always end up being the porcelain “project” for my friends. I’m not depressed, but I’ve felt intensively sad before.

I don’t make friends very easily, I’m a tool. People seem to use me, whether it’s just to ask for homework help or as a daily planner. No one sees me for me – I’m just a means to some end.

Regardless, I try to help people in anyway I can – even if it means some personal anger or regret. My personal “expertise” you could say, is in relationships – ironically.

Sincerely,

Mr. Enigma