Kristen said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I am bipolar. I am depressed. I am suffering from an eating disorder and self harm. I am currently wishing that when I attempted to end my life three years ago, that I succeeded. I’m also sorry if my feelings are triggering.

Anthony said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’m sorry to hear about that Kristen, but I can assure that no matter how bad things are for you that there is still hope for you. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel, and sometimes it just takes a while to find it, but when you do you’ll taste the fresh air and just laugh and laugh.
What is it that makes you feel depressed? Have you tried counseling? I’ve had family that have suffered from depression, and although it’s quite rare for guys, I used to have an eating disorder. I used to eat in front of my family and go for a walk by my local park and throw up somewhere outside so my family didn’t notice anything.
What eventually helped me with my eating disorder was not counseling (I didn’t have any) or support, but self-reflection. I realized that I was feeling inadequate and I was taking it out on myself, when I was not the problem – the world was the problem.
I know it’s difficult for you, and I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like to have an eating disorder mixed with depression and bipolar disorder, but I know that humans are capable of a lot, and you’re a stronger person that you currently believe you are – don’t forget that.
A family member of mine had depression, and to be honest the pills didn’t help her – in the end it was time that was the greatest healer for her, and it could be for you too.
You’ve come here, and that means that you do genuinely want to feel better, and that’s a big step already, so you’re already on the ladder.
I know it’s tough and I can’t begin to imagine how you’re feeling, but believe me – suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You’re a beautiful human being, and nobody can ever take that away from you. If you need any support feel free to message me, or post a question into the Q-n-A; we’re all here to care for you and make you feel better.