TheLifeGiving said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Evy Goedseels, I’m 17 years old and it’s the first time telling so much about me. I live in Belgium and my hobbies are painting, drawing, writing, reading and other stuff. I listen to metal, rock and punk and sometimes pop. I dyed my hair red to scare the bullies and it worked. Since last year no one has bullied me anymore, they’re scared of me somehow. I’ve had a difficult youth and I still have my issues. I grew up mentally way too fast and think like an adult because of my past. My parents are divorced and my father has a new wife. My steph-brother has sexually abused me when I was 6-7 years old, he was 13 or older back then. My father, mother and brother have had a drinking problem in the past where my brother used to hide beer in my room and my mother tried to kill herself twice. I saw her putting a knife in her purse because she wanted to cut her wrists and die. My steph-mother currently has a drinking addiction and had been abusive towards my family twice. I’ve been bullied for years and years and years and I’m still in a depression and I self-harm. My grandmother died of three cancers three years ago and my grandfather is now in Africa with a women younger than my mother and he’s throwing all his money away. I tried to kill myself a few times by jumping in front of a train but something always stopped me right on time. My father called me a slut and anti-social and my steph-mother thinks I’m rude and that I have bulimia. My first boyfriend forced me to have sex with him and my second boyfriend dumped me after a month because I did not want to have sex with him. I guess that’s kinda who I am. All this made me a way too caring girl who trusts and falls in love too easily. I give people second chances and try to get through life every day.

Marissa said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I just wanted you to know I read your story and I care <3

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My support is always there for you if you want any help :D

Let the past go…the future has a lot of amazing things for you..Just enjoy the life and live it fully :D

Celine said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I hope that things get better for you. Nobody deserves what you’ve had to deal with, but you should never resort to self harm or suicide because your life is always important to someone. Honestly though, I can actually relate to a few things that you’ve said. My father is verbally abusive and I had to mature pretty quickly, which kinda puts a damper on enjoying your childhood. Also, I’m asexual. You might want to look up that term because it seems to fit what you’ve said.

kleinster said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I am Lester Klein, 16 years old from Philippines.
My hobbies are watching television, and doing outdoor activities. I love singing but singing don’t like me haha lol. I’ve always listening music.

Maddie said 9 years, 2 months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPzBVgnxPI *~* Listen to it :p and about the rock *o* do you like Meg&Dia or Flyleaf? XD i know they’re dead bands but but but ;-;