AntonioTheSpokenToken said 10 years, 4 months ago:

The veins on my arms. They are fairly shallow and so if I get hot or workout any at all it makes me look super ripped and is a little confidence booster even if no one else notices them.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’d have to say that I love my hair. My hair loves to defy gravity, and even though I got it relaxed, it still looks a bit like the way it did before, and even if it gets messed up, I can always grow it back. It may sound stupid…but I find my confidence in my hair, the way it looks and the fact that even damaged hair can become something great if given time…maybe I can become something great if given time too.

Mrz.B said 10 years, 4 months ago:

MY eyes, im the only one in my house with green eyes. but i totally love my eyes…

hmmm i would have to say my legs :) theyre so long and toned now! they make me feel skinnier and more feminine since im taller than all my gfs and not petite at all

IronMan said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My Face .. Though I Don’t Get Much Compliments .. But I Know I Can Use It To Turn Anyone’s Mindset To Anything I Want .. :) Kind Of A Superpower .. :P

My hands..they allow me to cook, comfort, game, type and build..my 5 favorite things to do

My hair. It’s the part I have the most control over. I can color it, cut it, style it. The other parts I have to live with. Just keep them clean. But I can change my hair to what I want it to be.

I guess, my eyes, my hair, and my brain which acts against itself sometimes. I also have a small patch of chest hair between my pecs that’s a bit larger than two thumbs joined together that’s pretty weird, and I like it.

Hmmm . . . I would have to say my eye lashes and my finger nails. My eye lashes because I never have to wear mascara and my finger nails just because I like to paint them.

Nugget said 10 years, 4 months ago:

my eyes……. enable people to judge my mood without me having to say anything lol. like mood rings, always changing colour

The Author said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I don’t know. I don’t really have any physical part of myself that I love, even though there’s no part of me that I hate either. If I had to go with anything, I’d probably say my hands, because they’re so damn useful.

I find it really cool that thanks to the way they’ve evolved to be, I can use them to catch, to express myself, to cook – it’s remarkable how useful they are. Also, they’re large and warm, and apparently quite nice to hold *shrugs*

Roaring Rabbit said 10 years, 2 months ago:

The favorite part of my body are my eyebrows, I always get complimented for the way that my eyebrows are shaped and keep a special shape. I don’t pluck or thread my eyebrows yet they look great. I’ve also been complimented on my smile, but my eyebrows are definitely my favorite.

NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I get compliments on my eyes a lot. I have very clear eyes of hazel color. I have had quite a few ladies compliment me on them and say that they were beautiful. I guess I like them.

Philosophical Mud said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I love hands! They are my favorite thing to draw as an artist, because hands are so wonderfully expressive! Hands speak with their own language, and by looking at hands you can learn quite a lot about people! My hands are all knobbly and scarred from work, I have a ring scar around a finger, and seemingly endless lines across my palms, even though I’m fairly young…. I love hands! My hands other hands, baby hands inside old hands… hands are super awesome!

goldenslumberer said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Nicole “) I was 4’11 and 3/4 for years, I think around 18 I finally hit 5 ft! haha.

Part of my body? I have my favorite freckle of all… it’s on my lower lip, and I like how my upper lip has it’s curve sometimes.

I guess I’m pretty content with my butt too^.^