.Esther. said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I really love my butt. People always say its huge, and I guess I believe it as well. :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

As a bass guitarist, my hands and forearms are pretty toned from bending bass strings. I have athletes legs, but I am a really skinny guy.

I really like my eye color too, they are a nice shade of brown and they turn honey colored in the light.

Francias said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I definitely have to say my eyes. Eyes in general I think are gorgeous, especially blue eyes with that off tint of green.

Vickie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

My thighs and eyes (no that wasn’t meant to rhyme lol). I honestly love the crap outta my whole body but I seem to get a lot of compliments on my eyes and I love my thighs.

Uzarel said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like most my neck and my hands.
People also like my hair as my eyes, but I don’t like them so much.

Uzarel said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@lxj1976: I would have never expected it, you astounded me, lol

Eddie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Probably my eyes, I don’t have the greatest body due to being extremely lazy and having the worst diet, I like my eyes overall too.

I kind of like my arms and shoulders. They’re fairly slim and I like it (:

ACuriousPerson said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like my hands because they are very handy.

not-just-a-cheerleader said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i really like my legs. I don’t know why i just really like the way that are shaped. and they look really good in shorts.

Josh said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Definitely my quads

all them squats pay off.

Nicco_ForYou said 10 years, 5 months ago:

my friends always comment on my arms and my back , also there’s my hair cut they always ask me why i shave all my hair even in winter but keep my beard a little bit visible … i guess bold gives a tough look on a man and the beard is one of the manhood signs , i just like my look as a badass lol

I’d have to say my eyes, including my eyelashes because they’re incredibly long. They both compliment one another. I get a lot of compliments on my legs too, because they’re fairly long for someone who is of (a somewhat) short stature.

Nicole said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You all have great replies to my question, i wish i could respond to all or at least put a heart near it lol.

Stephen said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’d have to say my eyes, I get compliments all the time