CTFawkes said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Being a host of a travel show.

What is your idea of a perfect world?

aesthetice said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Where absolute equality is the foundation of our society; where there are no borders and where the government serves the people. Also, a world where capitalism and patriarchy is smashed. :P

What cartoon world would you choose to live in?

Phaedrus said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Oh Pokemon, definitely. Animals that can be tamed and willingly and traditionally fight each other under the command of people aside, not once is there any sort of issue, be it social, political, or economical. It’s apparently a perfect would at peace. So are a lot of other cartoons, I guess.

What, to this day, do you feel most guilty of?

Fiery Pheonix said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Not visiting my Grandfather that often while he was alive, put it off because of work, school, friends and millions of other reasons.
Not that he is gone, miss him every single day.

Question : if the powers that be, gave you domain over earth and all things included in it and told that you can only change one thing…. what would it be?

The Author said 9 years, 8 months ago:

That is a huge, huge question. I would probably distribute vaccines to the Third World.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Beast said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Volunteering my ass in EVERYTHING risky or shitty sooo much!

Whats the scariest thing you have done?

ipp-od said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Submitting an application to work abroad. It’s scary for me to leave my family and live alone. And it’s also scary not knowing if you’ll be accepted or not.

What’s one thing you want all people to have?

MineTurtle said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Equality and freedom of stereotypes, so we could express ourselves how we wanted, and not be judged. I’m new here, but this is a site where you talk to people who won’t judge, but you won’t actually know. It would be great if real life friendships automatically had that no judging/hating policy. Anywhoooo…

What’s your favorite book?

Orchid said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have so many favourites!!! Ummmm, The Harry Potter series, anything by Tamora Peirce, Sarah Dessens books are great too!

Who is your favourite actor?

Sercelis said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Probably Morgan Freeman. The only man able to play ‘god’ and get away with it :P .

What’s terrifies you beyond imagine? :)

Stephen said 9 years, 8 months ago:

one time i was performing a half time show with the band and it came down to our dance routine and before hand we had practiced over and over but a couple days before our performance the band director switched out the twerk part of our routine to a jazz split. one thing lead to another and in the middle of the field of our half time everyone went down and i was the only one who turned around and started (trying) to twerk. yay me right?
question: what gets you hyped?

Beediddly said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Thinking about my future wedding gets me hyped. Which is weird, because I’m waaayyyy too young for that shit. Lol

Question: If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?

bbblife42 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

My name is Ben, but I have always liked the name Arthur. I find it, well it is hard to explain, but I love it.

Question:What makes you angry in a good way, like the anger fuels you to do something good?

Cathrina~ said 9 years, 8 months ago:

HI PEOPLE~! :)
My answer to the last question:
When I was younger, much illogical and driven by my impulses, raging hormones and sometimes insecurities, I get angry when I feel like people around me or people whose opinions matter to me think I’m not capable of doing a certain thing I know I’m good at. I’m fueled to be excellent at it. I’m not sure if it’s anger that drives me or fear, because usually I get angry when I’m simply scared/hurt/offended deep inside.

What’s the funniest/craziest thing you’ve done because you were drunk?

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Never been drunk as I’m teetotal :)

What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone? (and go you for doing it!)