bowtiesarecool said 10 years, 2 months ago:

more time.

in any context. More time with people from the past, more time with the people in the present, and more time to study for midterms and finish writing papers!

If you found out you could sing amazingly for a day, what is the first song you would sing?

TurtleSayuri said 10 years, 2 months ago:

The first song that I would sing would be “Life is like a boat” by Rie fu. Then I’d spend the rest of the 24 hours, singing nonstop.

Favorite video game?

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

New Super Mario Bros Wii… sooo funny when you have more than one person! Used to make everyone angry by running too fast, throwing them off the edge, jumping on them etc… haha good times! Although I have many Mario games (bit of an addict).

Which actor/actress/thing would you choose to play you in a movie?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well… Either Benedict Cumberbatch because he’s awesomely awesome, or Justin Timberlake because he is (in my opinion) the American answer to Cumberbatch. Not quite equal, but not far off in acting ability.

If you could choose between the ability to go back in time to put ONE thing right, or to slow down time at ONE point in the future to save your life, which would you choose?

LDG said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Slow down time at one point in the future to save my life, the past is in the past and I guess I rather have an extra life.

Favorite icecream flavor?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Death by Chocolate. Which I think is now called “Chocolate Indulgence” or something. I rarely eat sweets, but when I do they have got to be super sweet.

Favorite place for a weekend vacation?

Nikki said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Anywhere in the mountains, preferably in the fall. I’m a nature nut and it’s friggin beautiful. No cabin needed, I would be set with a sleeping bag and a fishing pole. :)

What do you look for in a best friend?

Mazy said 10 years, 2 months ago:

IN a bestfriend I look for someone who is really loving and has deep concern for life and other people.Someone who I can have an amazing time with, someone who is active and loves to explore and dance and go to festivals with. Someone who helps me out and loves to eat!

Next Question: what is the hardest task you did today? (or this week)

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

‘fraid it’s gotta be getting out of bed this morning. Just had nothing in the tank

What is the best thing you’ve ever done for someone else?

Being there for my best friend no matter what, even if I didn’t like some of the things she said/did.

What would you do if your last day on earth was the end of the summer solstice?

i would free fall from 10 miles in the air into a lake to feel the sensation of flying

If you could do anything for one day what would you do?

Bianca Torres said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would want to get rid of all my fears, then face them. so I can never be scared of them again :)

if you can go to your past and give yourself the best advice, what would it be?

You are all so wonderful! I really liked reading through these posts. I have my own website at http://www.souladviser.com where I help people with their problems. Please feel free to visit.

Here’s a good question for everyone:
What is one of the nicest things someone has ever done for you?

May peace be with you!

Bamboo Panda said 10 years, 2 months ago:

im not sure what the nicest thing anyone has done for me is

Would you rather be able to teleport, have super strength, or fly

Rst82 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

TELEPORT! It would come in handy when I’m lazy. Which is most of the time.

What do you think is the nicest thing you have done for someone?