Miasebs said 5 years, 2 months ago:

My first relationship was a disaster yet it was a difficult task for me to get over him. It has been six months since things seem to be ok for me.
I always had a complex being a flat chested girl! I’m kind of free now. Three months back, I had a breast augmentation surgery(http://www.drkreidstein.com/our-procedures/breast/cosmetic-breast-surgery/breast-augmentation/). Even though I had little complications during the first few weeks, I’m happy now! It has helped me to boost up my confidence.
The thing is, I’m dating a guy from my work. It has been a month since he started to talk seriously about moving in together. We began to date because of his interest and initiative. I commenced to love him eventually.He literally seems to be a nice guy.
My first relationship is a lesson for me. We had poor communication, we both used to hide too many things from each other. We always let our ego win over our love.
I have to go to my clinic every month to check up, as I have this breast implant. And it has to be continued for six months. I feel ashamed to share it with him like my inner mind doesn’t want to let him know that I’ve breast implants! At the same time, I think it is not right to keep secrets! I feel guilty.

Hayden said 5 years, 2 months ago:

Undoubtedly, take mistakes from your last relationship and use those as lessons learned. You say it yourself in your post: “We had poor communication, we both used to hide too many things from each other.”

One of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship is communication. You need to have that line open. You shouldn’t be afraid of opening up to each other, and you shouldn’t feel the need to hide parts of yourself or keep secrets.
If a relationship is going to make it, it needs to be able to have the impact of truth. If it can’t handle that, then it isn’t a stable relationship and that’ll surely show you how things will be in the long-run.

Personally, I wouldn’t move in together or have such deep discussions until you have these boundaries figured out. Both of you need to be able to have open communication with each other first before you commit to something as huge as sharing a home.

So, I think you should go for it. If you guys are going to spend your lives together, both of you need to learn how to lay things down on the line. There are things you will learn about each other for the rest of forever, but the first and best start is to at least be comfortable with that.

Lastly, I can understand where you’re coming from. I was in a similar relationship as well, for over three years; there was no trust, no honesty, no communication. The relationship was both a rollercoaster and a train-wreck. So when I got into the relationship I’m in now, it was strange adjusting to being completely open and having that understanding. But I knew that was the best thing for us to work out, and now later this year, we’ll have been together for two years and we live together.
Having an honest and open line of communication really pays off, trust me. It may take some time to learn that if someone truly loves you, supports you, and wants to share their life with you, they wouldn’t judge you. But you’ll get there.

Best of luck with everything. :)