Arkindaheart said 9 years ago:

I’m in such unstable and doubtful state in a long term relationship. I’ve met his family and so he is to mine. We’ve hang-out sometimes in each other houses. Now my sentiment is that there are little red flags that i discovered in him that is quite uncomfortable to me seeing him as a future husband soon. He doesn’t have much experience in relationships(he’s had two who used him) but i’m willing to teach him the ways of being in love. I’m a very sensitive person since i’m an only child.

After one year and a half of our relationship i discovered something of him, found out he’s not so good with his relationship with one of his younger sister. Her younger sister had this annoying attitude at a mature age(21+) and always seek attention in a bad ways. and he would always talk to her in inappropriate, not with curse words but somehow speaks with a tone that is not pleasant to hear whenever she’s getting some attention from the family, and i happen to be in the house and i was shocked hearing that from him. i suddenly approached him why was he that way and he said the reason that her sister has this bad attitude and wont change that’s why he talks to her this way. I would think that that if he can treat a woman this way probably he could this when we are together in the future.

Another thing is he isn’t sensitive like me, as matter of fact, the complete opposite. Sometimes, i would cry in silence whenever there are times i need him but he seems to didn’t notice or give so much attention to me. I would always remind him who i am that he should be aware of it. Many times this happens and i manage to gather my patience, as ive known that he doesnt have that experience. I know if you love a person, you will accept him in any of his imperfections but when it comes to loving me, he has difficulty in changing his ways that would hurt me a lot.

Now, i’m quite not sure if i’ll push my limits here for our relationship. It’s really hard that i’m the one who always put an effort here. I’m usually the type of person, who’ goes with the flow’ type. It’s really hard to deal with discontentment in a relationship. Please give me some light in this issue guys..