Red Sheep said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Ok, so here’s the question. As the title says, is there a right moment to say to someone “I love you”? Don’t misunderstand, I’m not talking about the words we say to friends, family, or so on (I’m actually not sure, but in my language we have two types of “I love you”, one for everyone, and the one for the lover).
So, I’ve been wandering if I should wait for a specific thing to happen, or wait him, because, yeah, it’s pretty early.

We’ve been going out since two months, he’s a special person to me, really special, but I don’t know if I should wait to say this to him. I’m pretty sure he feels the same (he once barely told me, than he quickly apologized and said that he didn’t want to lose me just now).

Any advice? Thanks. :)

Apfelle said 8 years, 5 months ago:

If you’re feeling it, you may as well say it. Don’t make too big a deal of it; don’t apologise afterwards. You’re not telling him some deep, dark secret of yours; you’re simply stating a fact that, after two months of going out, he probably knows (or at least suspects) anyway.
If he doesn’t reply or seems awkward, don’t worry about it. Some people react that way to it initially, but he’ll most likely come around quickly enough.

Red Sheep said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Thank you for your reply, you made me more secure about this. I know it’s not that big of a deal, but I just don’t want to trip over or make things different for us, even if we’re talking about saying our feelings. I intend to say it next time I’ll see him, thanks. :D