Neha said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m tired of being so alone. I wish I had someone who I could just spend my nights with, talk about my problems..

Niko said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I know that feel. I often find myself wishing I had a constant in my life. But there’s a time and pace for everything, so I suppose now just isn’t the time for me.

Rish said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Neha, I get what you say. If there is anything you want to share, feel free to message me :)

jeffory said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Got any friends you can call on the phone/skype? Helps me out :)

becausemeagan said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I think we all get that way : I have a boyfriend and great family who I can talk to about anything but some days i feel like I have no one to talk to. However you came to the right place if you ever need to talk we are all here.

and if you are lonely because maybe you aren’t seeing anyone at the moment it doesn’t mean that it will last forever! Sometimes things happen at random times to those who need it the most. (Worst advice ever but I found it to be true!)

Mandy Meister said 10 years, 2 months ago:

i dont know what to do i live abroad with my husband in a different country , the problem is that i dont have much friends here and whenever i argue with my husband i stay alone in the apartment crying and he dont even bother himself to hold me nd telll me that hes sorry.. i love him so much i know hes a good person but i feeling lonely when he the closet person to my heart go away leaving me in tears