Auspexel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Greetings,

I’m an Asperger so I’m not socially normal. When it comes to love I prefer being sweet and get a mental, sometimes cute relationship with the people I like. As a person I’m generally well mooded, extremely playful and daring, which can sometimes look foolish, sometimes I act extremely controlled when wanting to look strong in attitude. I’m crudely reasonable most of the time, as opposed to flamboyantly emotional.
However this usually doesn’t cut it with girls younger than me, the average age of the girls at my school. Some are cool and interesting but as far as I know most are just immature and impervious to my ways of charming.
I think that with my kind of loving I’d be better fit for loving once I get older, when women actually value this kind of attention and depth in a relationship.

Bearing the profile in mind, I ask how could I do better at charming females on both types (young / mature), if I’m better fit for one type, what they like and dislike the most, and what’s generally wrong with my current pose on females.

Thank you for your time and I’m always here to help others with similar issues.

Me.

King (: said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Well actually is not really charming the ladies . Use your strengths to good use , since you say you’re daring , you can find similar women that is daring to , by daring i mean adventurous . You can just start being friends , getting to.know each other more , if you guys have the same interest , move on to the next step , do your interest together , definitely , you guys would have a better friendship and slowly she might be really interested in you to know your personality .Thats where you can shine , you could be sweet to her by surprising her with maybe a rose or a sweet it depends though , but all the best !

Auspexel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Thank you. Let’s see if I find righteous women around my age :)

Bam Meow said 9 years, 10 months ago:

You’re great. Try not to be choosy though. Love shapes up to your fitting. When it comes to love, prepare to be vulnerable and therefore you’ll get hurt. But that’s just 1 to a million ways of love.

Show or let them know/figure out your weaknesses and if they learn to acknowledge your weaknesses, then strengths are a plus.

Remember, they’ll protect you too on their own ways.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

You learn to love and acknowledge your differences. I actually have former classmates back in elementary grades that they used to be worst enemy to each other but learn to grow up to love each other. :) They been together for 6-7 years now :)

King (: said 9 years, 10 months ago:

No worries and good luck !!!!

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

your in school man, just go to some girl make her laugh, say your bored and have you ever kissed someone, whatever her reply , then say hey wanna make out in a sly way like its an everyday thing..

100% will work, if you act like its normal everyday thing, obviously target the girls who think their cool like, or even the freakishly quite ones, the ones in between are no shot.