hannah said 10 years, 5 months ago:

ive known him since last august
we meet in engl class
hed always smile at me when he came in the room and just me!!! and hed smile at me in the hall just me!!
and after class hed walk w me until we had to go opposite ways to diff classes and i told him to text me once over fb and he nvr did until December when it was the end of the sem and i asked him his number ovr fb
then we started talking a lot via text
and like he was mean but he says ‘friends tease each other and youre suppose to be mean to me back” and this sem like once he asked me what his good qualities where out of the blue and i was like what why are you asking me and he said he cant pass up knowledge from the opposite sex and i was like you have plenty of female friends though and he wasl ike they would think it was weird though
and so i gave himlike a sentence bc i gotta play it cool
and i was like ok my turn!! and he gave me like a paragraph saying i had nice bone structure and rockin hair and that my eyebrows are his personal favorite and im “wicked real” and genuinely caring but not overly sympathetic
and like we have class at the same time and i have an hour off after until next class and he goes home
and sometimes if he sees me he’ll sit w me but i have to ask him too
and he never waits for me he’ll just leave if im not there yet
but once when i was sitting w him he kept talking about my hands and was like woah your hands are so tint yoour finger slook like peeled carrots let me see ur hands
and then he was like your forehead is so tint you have the smallest forehead people would kill to have a small forehead like yours
and when we walked to another building once he walked really close like thisclose to me
and sometimes when im sitting hes touch my leg but then move as soon as he does and then like look at me and say something about it and makes it weird but i touch his arm a lot and he seems ok w that except the other day he was like stop touching me
like hell just say my name or something idk its weird lol
or hell just look at me like idk
its weird lol
and then once he almost touched my arm but then he was like i didnt really touch you i dont want to catch something and then the other day we were talking and he mumbled its amazing how alike we are and i was like what and he was like nothing
and once he took me to school bc i needed a ride and he was like ‘just this once okay’ and i was sitting in the car not talking and i noticed he looked over and was smiling at me and i was like what did i do what and he was like nothing
and sometimes when hes sitting w me he;ll just like stare at me
like right in the eyes
and his pupils are always huge
yesterday this guy who always asks if we are dating came over and when he left i was like he bothers me everyday bc he thinks we’re dating and he was like i can tell and i said its ridiculous and he just mumbled yeah uhgugh
also i think hes tried to like ask me out twice but hes not good at it at all bc he doesnt ask me directly
like once we had this play at school and he just kept asking me if i was going
and i was like no prob not
but he never asked me directly to go??
and then the other day he kept asking what movies i liked and when was the last time i went to a movie like in the theaters idk lol
but like hes never hung out w me outside of school either
but he said we were best friends like he finally admitted it the other day
and referred to us as best friends
@_@

((we are both 20 btw))
does it seem like he likes me lol should i tell him i like him hahaha help me

Jessiebelle said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Okay, you’re twenty, you’re measuring the size of his pupils…and it never occurred to you to just…ask him?

To be blunt, after two decades, you should probably have learned that random people on the internet cannot tell you what a person is thinking, no matter how much you tell us about when he nearly touched you. You are going to need to ask him yourself.

I know it seems scary to open up, but you’re going to need to do this IN the relationship, so you might as well do it at the start of the relationship. You’re facing rejection, and that’s scary, but it’s better than this lack of knowledge, isn’t it?

Nipsy_ said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I have to agree with Jessiebelle. You are 20, and yet you are going on about signs like someone much younger. Own it, chick, you’re an adult now and mature enough to ask him if he’s interested. Go for it.