Bella said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 1 1/2 years and have lived together for 6 months, lately he seemed withdrawn and less into me and has been masturbating more than normal. He recently said we were done because he wasn’t attracted to me anymore because he is now attracted t trans people (ladyboys, shemales, etc) what do I do? What can I do. I love him vey much and don’t want to loose him.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

If he said he’s done with the relationship, I don’t think there’s any way of getting someone back that doesn’t want to be there, but it isn’t necessarily a reflection on you. Talking to him about this and where he thinks this relationship is going or whether he wants to leave might be an idea but you can’t force someone to stay. Communication may help but even if this doesn’t work, there may be other people you’ll end up loving. Please don’t refer to transgender people that way. A transgender man is a man, and a transgender woman is a woman. But you deserve someone who loves you just as you are, and I hope everything will work out for you.

MrSunshineRay said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I would say you are soo much worth more then that to be treated that way and dont deserve to be . Dont let him hurt you. Let him go off and be with whoever! Your Gold never forget it !

I apologize if I offended you with what I said, I was only referring to them as he does, but you are right I shouldn’t refer to them like that, and thank you guys so much, will definitely try and talk to him and see what’s going on, though we both are terrible at communicating, but thank you guys again <3

I apologize if I offended you with what I said, I was only referring to them as he does, but you are right I shouldn’t refer to them like that, and thank you guys so much, will definitely try and talk to him and see what’s going on, though we both are terrible at communicating, but thank you guys again <3