Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Oh im gonna love this post!

Well, i have 2 cats, a male adult, he’s i believe 2 years and something old, he’s gray, a siberian, his meows are really sweet,as if it was from a little kitty she, he let us pet him and pick him, but sometimes he wouldnt.

Also i have a female little kitty, well not so little, she is white and with a couple of black spots, a common cat i think, less then a year, she is a bit whiny and doesnt like being picked too much and would try to get down.

Both cats love each other, they play together and lick each other and sometimes they bit each other playing or something, and the male meows at the female in a sweet way and she does the same sometimes, and she meows at us too and loves being rubbed in the base of her tail and stick it upwards, the male doesnt do that, but sometimes he curves his back when we pet him, and many more nice stuff i can say about them, but i dont want to think too much right now and try to remember everything, nor want to write that much anyway, and its late night here and have to do something, sorry i couldnt describe it all.

Marije said 10 years ago:

My cat is called Vodka and he’s a 2 years old 5KG black cat with green/yellow eyes.
He’s sexy, muscled, and incredibly stupid. His mother was a Russian Blue and his dad probably the fat neighbour cat.
Vodka wags his tail all the time even though he’s not pissed, and he likes to chew on my sister’s cactus Achmed.
He’s always outside and doesn’t care about anything but food and a paw rub. Also, he is an annoying brat who constantly meows at my door in the middle of the night and scratches it until someone opens it.
I love him so much. <3

tweeks said 10 years ago:

Nala (from the Lion King), is a black cat. She was born 04 July 2013. She has typical green/yellow cat eyes.

She has a very beautiful, silky soft black coat of fir. But the under is white . So sometimes you can see bits of white showing through. But it doesn’t make her appear grey.

She is like four pounds. She’s super light, but she has a healthy appetite. She is also in good health.

I think she thinks she’s actually human. She likes to meow and talk to me and my fiancé. She’ll even meow back if you meow at her. She’ll meow in the morning when she wants food (and in the afternoon, and at night). She’ll also meow to welcome me home or when she decides she wants me to play with her.

She loves spending time with her ‘brother’ Marley, who is a Pit Bull. She also loves getting pets. She’ll ask for them as well as asking to be brushed. She also likes baths. She’ll ask for one every other week.

She was a rescue from the animal shelter.

Victor said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have three cats.
Bart (Female) she’s almost 2 and my baby, she’s always been there for me and she was the runt of her liter.
Pepper, she was a rescue, I was late for my bus for college one day and I found her and she was near death and I nursed her back to health.
Lucifur, he is a loveable jerk, he can be mean but he can be cute too. He was raised by my sister. He’s mellowed out since he was a kitten and he’s really cute too.

is.it.joy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have a cat named Finn. And i strongly believe that he’s a sex maniac in his past life but now he’s gay. He also loves chasing me and chewing my hand.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I have three cats. The one who’s always with me is Victoria/Vicky. She’s a bitch. Lol. She always get pregnant :( But what I love about her is the heart shaped black fur on her right body side.

The other one is Amen. He lives with my friend but I always visit him. He knows how to flush the toilet. Lol.

The last is the baby one. Her name is Scarlette, the daughter of Vicky.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I have three cats. The one who’s always with me is Victoria/Vicky. She’s a bitch. Lol. She always get pregnant :( But what I love about her is the heart shaped black fur on her right body side.

The other one is Amen. He lives with my friend but I always visit him. He knows how to flush the toilet. Lol.

The last is the baby one. Her name is Scarlette, the daughter of Vicky.

My Frozen-Over Soul said 9 years, 7 months ago:

My cat was an Early Christmas present for me, she was the cutest little ball of fluff I had ever seen. Her name was decided upon as Lucy. This year, four days after my birthday, Lucy passed away after suffering many internal damages from being hit by a car. She died at the age of nine, she shall forever be in my heart. May she rest in peace.

PenguinFairy said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I have 3 cats. They’re all tuxedo kitties and seriously the sweetest cats ever.
I adopted Babs, who was a scrawny stray at the time, but very sweet (she was always headbutting me and following me around). She shortly gave birth to 5 kittens, 2 of which I kept; Cake and Captain Jack Harkness. Fast forward a year and I have 3 really spoiled cats that I wouldn’t trade for the world.

LavenderMoon said 9 years, 3 months ago:

My kitty’s name is Snickers! She is a nine year old tortoiseshell cat~ she is beautifully black with orange. And boy is she a princess! She is the queen of the house and lets everyone know. She was a runt, so shes pretty small. My snickers loves warm naps on the printer, crackers and torturing the dog. x3 She is my best little kitty friend, and though i’d love to get more, shes informed me that she is a one kitten household haha.

AnotherLoonyOnThePath said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I belong to a cat named Indiana Jones, so named for his predisposition to explore. He picked me when he was only 5 weeks old and has allowed me to take care of him ever since. When he wants to go out he goes to the door and meows, allowing me to open it for him. He often allows me to fill his food and water dishes. He does require his twice daily full body massage. and he enjoys watching television but only from the comfort of my lap. He is now nearly 8 years old and has a reputation as the badest pussy in the neighborhood.

WanderingCreature said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I have a 3 year old boy named Bentley, and a one year old girl named Batman.
Bentley was adopted for me because I was so depressed and didn’t really have anything to live for, so my mum offered to get him for me if I started to eat again (weird right!)
They are both black (I prefer black cats because the abuse rate on them is higher given the superstition attached to their colour.)

Editonic said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I had an extremely affectionate, positively plush kitty named Oreo, and my brother had the spastic, beautiful Saphira. But then Oreo ran away so Saphira is mine now, too. She coos and trills instead of meows and has a mark on her chin that looks like an ink smudge heart. She likes to lay on chests to purr, drool, and bump her forehead against chins. http://tinyurl.com/pgy7xv6

AustinAndrews said 9 years ago:

>//////< i love cats! alright lets start from youngest i've got 2 kittens that are growing up cause no one wanted them when we were giving them out the fluffy one is nemo who's just a a cuddle buddy the second is Pushka cause he was born having his paw stuck into the bag that they come out with since the mother left when she gave birth tsk tsk bad tiger. then there is jack the "mother" of the 2 kittens who pretend that he's the mother cause he smells like tiger since he was the most attached to her jack is orange and has a jack face he also has orange eyes then there is Garfield he's more an outside cat he looks like nemo cause they are both blonde and have greenish orangish eyes except he's not fluffy or poofy like nemo then there is rose who we gave away and was the twin of austin we kept rose for a long time and our step sister has her she's white and has beautiful blue eyes now austin he's my love bug he loves being petted and loves the attention yet he is also an adventurous cat and spends most his time outside he has white beautiful fur with a bit of black and lighter eyes then rose and a bright pink nose. then there is shadow she died on september 29th 2014 and was born April 15 2014 she got hit by a car.. she was my favorite who would take walks with me she was my little precious girl i vowed never to let them go near the road she had gray and blonde fur she was adorable and she was also a bit fluffy. now theres tiger we found her and she got pregnant so we decided to take her and she's the mother of the 2 litters. now there's midnight she was a black cat i found and she led me to her kittens who where smushed up in an abandoned truck in the inside i took them out and raised them there was pumpkin a black and white female who is adorable and really adventurous and playful then theres freckles my adorable love bug he was really shy at first but he came along he's the one who gives me presents in the doorstep then theres simon another adventurous one black and white as all the other then theres peanut the runt who needed special attention and also fed on tiger's milk since the others didn't let him drink then there is alaska gray and white big and fluffy and adorable he's male pumpkin was the only female. now i think i'm done…