ipp-od said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’d rather be a main character in a book where I can be described elaborately, devoting pages and chapters meticulously describing me in detail.

Would you rather live in a castle as a ruler and live an extravagant life or live in a little village and live as a normal person?

VentAllYouWant said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I would rather live in a little village as a normal person as I would not have as much worries as compared to if i were a ruler.

Would you rather go through many challenges with your spouse and have a wonderful love life or not go through any challenges but live a normal life?

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Many challenges without doubt, challenges strengthen people and relationships. Facing challenges with a loved and having a wonderful love life is p-e-r-f-e-c-t and exactly what I want :)

Would you rather be extremely passionate (but may/maybe not be great) in just one thing or be great at anything you do without having passion for any one of them ?

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Extremely passionate about one thing.

Would you rather never eat again or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

matty said 9 years, 10 months ago:

eat the same thing, so long as i can choose it ;) and i choose bacon!

would you rather be dumb and happy or smart and sad?

Swifting said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Dumb and Happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Would you rather sleep in bed alone for ever or next to someone who snores loudly without earplugs?

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 10 months ago:

…I guess next to someone who snores loudly without earplugs? I have a family member who does that. DX but being lonely is really traumatic and scary for me.

Would you rather be a politician or a scientist?

Maddie Weaver said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Scientist. politics never interested me, whereas science definitely has.

Would you rather be forced into a religion or a marriage?

AndiElizabeth said 9 years, 10 months ago:

A marriage because I believe strongly in the religion I am currently in, and if I was forced to change, I would be devastated.

Would you rather sing a solo for Obama or dance a solo for the Queen of England?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’d sing solo for Obama and then I’d bring him up to sing with me! Like this:

Would you rather freeze to death in ice-cold water or be boiled alive in really hot water?

Triptych said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Freeze to death. Much quicker and less pain.

Would you rather live 40 years in an exciting grand adventure and die from a painful illness, or 100 years of an ordinary life and pass away in your sleep?

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

39 years and kill myself.

Would you rather be blind or be mute and deaf?

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Mute. I can write things down if I need to. At least I could see and hear if I were in danger and better defend myself. I always wrote out what I wanted to say better anyway.

Would you rather be able to fly, or be able to move objects [doesn't include people] at your will?

halogunna629 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

move objects, flying is overrated

would you rather lose an arm and be able to run super fast, or lose a leg and be super strong (no prosthetic included)

Melodies said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Lose one arm, at least I’d still be able to walk and function with one arm.

Would you rather live in freezing temperatures or burning hot temperature?