Vera said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Write a book :)

Would you rather worship someone or be worshipped?

Dan said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Neither :) , I’d never want to be worshipped, but do believe in, love and respect god, ( worship for me is the wrong word )
Would you rather be really sick or go to work?

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Go to work!

Would you rather get always what you want or work hard and then get what you want?

Always get what I want, I’m too impatient to work for it.

Would you rather work in a zoo or be an astronaut?

philosophical bread said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Work in a zoo. Being an astronaut will make me crazy. Im already crazy as it is.

Would you rather go home and be comfortable or work hard in an uncomfortable place?

Actually_Wacky said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I would rather work hard in an uncomfortable place. I don’t like being idle

Would you rather confess your feelings to a friend and be rejected, or keep the friendship and wonder what-if?

z o e said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I would rather keep the friendships and wonder. Friendships are to sparse risk.

Would you rather travel back in time and never be allowed to travel back to your own time again, or build a time machine and be dissapointed that it won’t work?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Past has more conflict, and is more boring. I’ll pick the option of building a time machine. Worst case, I get a workshop that is most likely capable of fairly high spec tinkering, and lots of parts, probably most of them very technologically advanced.

Would you rather stay miserable forever, or fight a fight that frightens you enough that you only want to curl up and die?

I feel as if this is one of those “my every day life is like both options so therefore this is a trick question” …question. But the latter.

would you rather be a human or an animal?

Whisper Angel said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’d rather be both, if you get what I mean.

Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?

E_jae said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I would rather fly, the wind passing through my hair and the comfortable feeling of knowing that you are able to go as you please ^_^/

Would you rather, be super attractive but no one will approach you because they find you out of reach or be not so attractive and find yourself always chasing?:0

Be super attractive…

Would you rather know everything or know everyone?

Jess said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Know everything because if you know everything then you would know everyone!

Would you rather live where it’s always insanely hot or where it’s always freezing?

Whatflowersareatmyfeet said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I would live where it’s always freezing! I can’t live without snow.

Would you rather be six millimeters tall and live in a shoe or be six yards tall and own no shoes at all?

Be six yards tall

Would you rather loose control of your body or your mind?