sassysissy said 9 years, 6 months ago:

At first, I’d be scared shitless then I’d try to travel the world.

What if you met your favourite actor?

At first, I’d be scared shitless then I’d try to travel the world.

What if you met your favourite actor?

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I don’t really have a favourite, but I was blown away by Bryan Cranston’s performance as Walter White in Breaking Bad. So I guess for now, I’d class him as my favourite. And honestly, I’d be starstruck if I met him, probably all giggly and nervous to the point of shaking.

What if when you die, you have to spend eternity reliving the worst moment of your life?

That’s the definition of hell for me.

What if your mood would influence the weather?

Evestar said 9 years, 6 months ago:

It’d be pretty stormy right now, probably some time in autumn.

What if right now you could get your hands on one item you’ve always wanted?

I don’t think there’s one item I’ve always wanted. I just really really want the package to arrive that I ordered last week.

What if you could instantly see everybody else’s weaknesses and pressure points?

I would choose not to if I could, because I don’t think it’s right to be able to see that about other people without them actually telling you by their own choice. And I wouldn’t act on it because that would be manipulation and that’s just totally wrong in my books.

What if you could change the color of your hair depending on the color of the food/drink you had?

My hair would be the colour of pasta or tea hahaha!

What if you could hear your eyeballs moving in your head? (That is a real condition some people get)

Then I’d better go to the doctor to get that checked!

What if there was no website like Blah Therapy, what would you do?

I honestly have no idea! I would even go as far to say I might be dead.

What if you woke up in a situation like in a Saw movie?

lex300 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Then i would be totally screwed! I would pray for my captors soul and my own before i died.

What if you could see the future?

I think it would either be the end of me, or save my life. My idea of how the future is going to be is what’s making me very ill.

What if you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life? Like a cartoon character haha.

I hope it’d be something cool and I hope I’d have multiple clothes so I can get changed.

What if you could google things in your mind?

I’d probably be googling conversation topics while talking to people because I’m awkward sometimes haha. Or I’d have music constantly going on in my mind.

What if you could be in any fictional universe of your choice?

Then it would probs be in Avatar, going on Hogwarts, or living a perfect world. That would just be amazing.

What if you could suddenly gain a talent?