Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. But computers become out of fashion and are replaced by more advanced technology, so your knowledge becomes useless.

I wish I could feel emotions more.

Jess said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted but now you are an empath and feel everyone’s emotions.

I wish I never got sick

Redd said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. your immune to all diseases and your taken in by research officials for experimentation on a cure on cancer. Goodluck.

I wish ever wish I make can’t be ruined HAHAHAHA

Granted but you feel numb all the time because of it. It’s not ruined, but it’s not great and you never really enjoy it.

I wish I could undo things I’ve done.

Jess said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. But, when you undo something the new outcome is worse and you can’t undo it again.

I wish I had enough money so that I never had to work

chaotic said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. Now you have so much money that you have to work so hard to keep it safe. So many safes, passwords, burglars lol that it just drives you insane.

I wish I werent so insecure.

Brody said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted, but you become so confident in yourself that you believe you can fly, and after climbing up to the top of your roof, and looking over the edge, you realize that insecurities aren’t all that bad!

I wish that I could see through walls

Granted! But then you accidentally see something that you weren’t supposed to see (government secrets, the usual) and the CIA hunts you down. You’re forced to live the rest of your days on some remote island alone and hungry. Your only friend is a coconut named Sam. He dies too eventually, then you starve to death :) .

I wish I could do this:

Sweet jesus that man can jump.

insertNameandNumberhere said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted, but it’s the only thing in life that you can actually do, and you spend the rest of your life wishing for more.

I wish I could actually sing

insertNameandNumberhere said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted, but it’s the only thing in life that you can actually do, and you spend the rest of your life wishing for more.

I wish I could actually sing

Tam said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted, but only inanimate objects can hear you.

I wish I had a pony.

Ann Onymous said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. But the pony is too small for you to ride. And it bites.
I wish all the snow would melt and spring would begin.

Brody said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted. But all spring long it rains and washes away all the happiness.

I wish money didn’t matter anymore

Granted but then the world would decend into chaos!

I wish I had a pet giraffe. Their long necks come in handy.

Fantastic Fox said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Granted, but his name would be Santiago and he would perpetually have a sore throat and still insist on singing opera pieces completely off-key and with halitosis.

I wish I could write the great American novel.