Rain said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Yes, I’ve been in love. I realized it when I couldn’t stop thinking about that person and liked everything about that person. I could go on, but then it would be a long story.

If you could make someone smile, who would you choose?

Musical Loventic said 9 years, 3 months ago:

My ex, who I’m still completely in love with. Not just because I want to know he’s happy but also so I can selfishly look at that amazing smile so I could smile too…wouldn’t be able to help myself.

Would you rather be a nice ugly person or a horrible beautiful person?

ima_snaaake said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Ah, tricky. I’ve been walked over for so long for being nice. And it’s a new year. So, I’m gonna go with beautiful and horrible.

Have you ever committed a crime? No matter how little it may have been.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

all e we’s r me nd my besty :*
Public drinking
Driving without a liscence(stopped)
loitering(we were in a car at 3am just parked by a shop)
posession of weed(wasnt even ours lol)
Stole from this shop then we snuk in to return e stuff cz we felt soo bad haha which was stupid and we did it as a dare
well minor things but yaa we used to get into alot of trouble(growing up was stressful but kinda fun)

what is e craziest experience u had in high school(if u still are what hv u done so far)

My craziest experience.. hmm, I don’t really know.

Who’s your favorite person in the whole world?

Normaly id pick one of my bestfriends(they 2) but right at this moment id hv to say noone :/

whats one thing ud fight tooth and nail to be able to reverse

Musical Loventic said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Time of course. What I wouldn’t do to reverse time and have a complete doover…with the knowledge I have.

Do you believe in god?

ima_snaaake said 9 years, 3 months ago:

…….i believe in a higher power, yes. is his name god? i do not know.

if you could have any supernatural power, what would it be!?

Shaken, not stirred said 9 years, 3 months ago:

The power to refill anything.

Think about it. Swig run out of water in a desert? Refill the swig. Laptop ran out of power? Refill the battery. Adversary approaches? Refill their bladder. Feeling sad and alone? Refill the number of cats in the room. Something taking a long time to load? Refill your wi-fi.

Would you rather look classy and powerful-looking, or cool and easy to approach-looking?

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Cool and easy.

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?

Akasha316 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Make sure my kids were taken care of (money wise) and then go on holiday to St. Lucia..

What was your last big achievement?

Finally making the connection with my father whom I was afraid to connect with for a variety of reasons and letting go of unhealthy people who were dragging me down. Getting a new car.

What are three things you really want in life?

What I would really want in life is a family of my own and to be close to a few friends who are important to me. The third would be a job that would give me satisfaction.

What do you want to do in the summer?

I would love to take a vacation! One with just my husband and I. No other family. No commitments to anyone else. Just us.

What did you get for Christmas?

A bag for the gym, a coat, a watch, pants and slippers.

Where would you like to be right now?