Rain said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Before I answer I want to say that you don’t have to become like them. You have a choice. You choose your own path.

My favorite personality trait is.. hmm tough question. I don’t know.

If you could have a pet, which one would you want and which name would you give it?

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

thanx :) and a parrot named Angel

why did u pick e username that u use on this site

Because I enjoy the silence and I like rain.

If you could give money to 2 charities, which two would you pick?

any charity that takes care of orphans and one for children frm abusive homes

do u think plastic surgery is wrong

Yes, because everyone is beautiful in their own way.

If you could invent something, what would you invent?

Ish said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Memory wiping gizmo from M.I.B, sounds fun.

Do you like tea?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Heck yeah, tea is my life force.

If you could go back to one major event in history and observe it what would it be?

First person to e moon(id be observing in e spaceship by e way lol )

If u could alter a piece of history what would it be

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Of my history? I would make better effort to make connection to my real father instead of waiting for so long.

If you could travel anywhere in the world with no worry of cost, where would you go?

Spain :)

If u could be with anyone in e world who would u pick

My best friend.

Which qualities do you admire in others?

A good heart
honesty
kindness
Love towards others

If u could choose e perfect person for u what sorta person would u choose(can be physical traits as well)

Musical Loventic said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Tall and really REALLY muscly. Someone that seems to hate everyone except me (obviously). Someone that doesn’t take any of my rubbish and tells me when I’m being an idiot. Someone that makes me laugh and even though I’m quite aware of my physical appearance, someone that makes me feel sexy as hell!! Someone that makes me feel safe and loved.

If you could be any animal (fictional or real), what would you be and why?

Ari Chewy said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I’d probably want to be an eagle or a wolf, or any predator animal that lives in the mountain region area :D I love the mountain area and to be able to be the top of the food chain there would mean I only have humans to worry about hahaha :D

If you could go back to any time/event in your past, which one would you go back to any why? :)

This day i was lying in bed with my bestfriend and we stopped watching e movie we were watching and we started to talk, then he pulled me and i fell asleep on his chest and i woke up to his kiss on my forhead and him whispering he loved me(thats one moment i felt completly happy and safe) :)

Have u ever been inlove and what made u realise u loved that person..?(the moment)