Jess said 9 years, 7 months ago:

That’s hard! It has to be a toss up between The Fallout, Machines, The Initiation, and Menace, all by Crown The Empire!

If you could have dinner with one person, alive or dead, who would it be?

CatWithScissors said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Aaron Paul. Seems like a cool guy.

Favourite actor/actress?

Moustapha said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Zooey Deschanel / Mark Ruffalo.

If you think you have a different personality and thinking than the person you love but you’re truly love each other and get along nicely,Do you think it will be a good idea to live with this person ?

Yes.

What colour walls does your bedroom have?

Hearmenow said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Apricot I believe ( I didn’t pick it out).

Who’s the first celebrity you had a crush on?

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Emma Watson

Who’s your Harry Potter favorite character?

Jess said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hmm. That’s tough because I’m not super into HP, but I guess Luna?

What do you think about “fandoms”?

Honestly it’s way too out of hand. Liking a particular band or film or TV show? Fine. But when some members (SOME, not all) go out of their way to verbally attack other people for having the audacity of not liking their band or whatever? Grow up.

What was/is the lesson you hated the most in school?

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Math. The numbers just don’t make any sense. Doesn’t help I had terrible teachers before..

Where have you traveled to?

sassysissy said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve been to the UK multiple times (England and Scotland), I’ve been to Denmark, Luxemburg, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and France.
I think that’s about it and all of them in Europe, but I’d love to go to America some day.

What’s the book you are currently reading?

I’m not reading at the moment, but I’m in the middle of a book called ‘Leonard Bernstein’s Young People’s Concerts’ which is being lent to me and I haven’t read for quite a while. And a load of college worksheets unfortunately.

What’s your favorite film/TV series and why?

I can’t settle on a favourite movie, because there are just to many. My favourite TV show is the BBC series Sherlock. I love this show, it always cheers me up when I’m down and it has Andrew Scott in it (who’s my favourite actor).

What is/was your favourite subject at school?

Sahara Rose Adams said 9 years, 6 months ago:

My favourite subject has been and always will be english!!! <3 I am an aspiring writer and writing is my passion :)

Has anyone close to you ever called you fat? E.g friend or family member?

Yes, they did, when I was quite a bit younger, I don’t know how old I was. But it was meant as a teasing joke for some reason even though I always had a healthy range BMI at that time. I don’t think it was related at all but I got admitted to hospital with anorexia when I was 12, so yeah.

If you could be anywhere at all right now, where would you choose to be?

I guess I’d want to be where I am right now? My dream of going to Uni in Scotland just came true so that’s right where I most want to be.

Do you have a quote/saying you say to yourself when you’re feeling down?