Cessa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Voice, piano, and a tiny bit of guitar.

Maisy said 10 years, 1 month ago:

oboe! (And alto and piano when forced at school;))

Knockdowncrazy said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Wow everyone here is really talented! I only play one instrument which is the flute. Been playing for 8 years now and still going!

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I played the clarinet an hated every minute of it. I only chose to play it to please my mom.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I play the flute, guitar, little bit of piano, violin, and ukulele :)

FlowerInTheThorns said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I can play the Piano, Violin, clarinet, bass, guitar and I can sing a little too :D
Yeah.. I was pushed into these by the parents haha!
I only really play my violin now

Kristine said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I play the Oboe, Hand bells, hand chimes, piano, bass guitar, I sing, I also play the drums and flute and clarinet.

Desiretohelp said 10 years ago:

I have been playing the flute for 12 years :)

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have played piano my whole life pretty much (I’m 16. My grandmother and I, when I was about 2-6, played little pieces together when I went to her house.). I have been classically trained in piano for 8 years, but sadly I have to quit lessons due to schooling. (But that’s okay because I have more time to play what I WANT to play.) I can sing soprano, alto, AND tenor pieces, but I usually stick to soprano because no one wants to sing soprano anymore. I play a mean bass drum in band, best in the class. I can play E-flat alto horn as well, so I can play pretty much any brass instrument except trombone, and maybe tuba. I tried teaching myself guitar, but I don’t like how the strings feel on my fingers, so I can only play like 2 chords. I can play xylophone. I also write so my pencil is an instrument as well.

UserA said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I play guitars and keyboard.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I play guitar competently I suppose, banjo I can get by with a few chords, and I’ll try singing a mix of tenor-baritone

m said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I play acoustic guitar and piano and plan on expanding that. I’m thinking of picking up the ukulele, elect guitar or drums

⚔ the realest ⚔ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I play saxophone, clarinet, oboe, piano and have been told I can sing :)

Hayden said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I used to play the flute when I was little (before it broke, never got a new one and kind of forgot how to play it). I’m now learning how to play acoustic guitar and piano.

Camille said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I play acoustic and classical guitar and I used to play the piano when I was little.