Kaptenen said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I love the OSTs from ‘Monster’ and ‘Welcome to the N.H.K.’ :)

Red Sheep said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Well, I love One Piece soundtrack. Whenever I listen to them I feel my body fired up. :D Another OST I like is from Shingeki no Kyojin, same reason.

Joze said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’m going to have to say that the soundtrack from Code Geass was absolutely amazing to me.

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

The soundtracks from Attack on Titan are superb. Favorite OST from it is Megata Kyojin Kuchiku.

Sphex said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I really enjoyed the soundtrack from K-ON. I’ve never heard such great music in an anime before.

Deadly Angel said 9 years, 7 months ago:

The ones from Attack on Titan are truly amazing, especially the one by Mika Kobayashi.

tieriarosewell said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Guren no yumiya(attack on titan) is nice, been on my head for a while.
The Fairy Tail soundtrack is downright awesome if you ask me.

khan said 9 years, 7 months ago:

i like the fmab sound track, dead man wonderland , mirai nikki track , noragami soundtrack is ok , eden of the east , code geass , death note etc

Modest Butter said 9 years, 7 months ago:

harmonica instrumental of twin spica

callunae said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Cowboy Bebop (Real Folk Blues, Ask DNA)
Darker than Black (Yin’s Piano)
Monster ending (And slowly, you come to realize, it’s all as it should be,you can only do so much…)

Miniwa Tsumiki said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Kanon’s OST!

maha said 9 years, 6 months ago:

bleach “fade to black” movie soundtrack: fade to black B13a xD no questions asked…

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I love One Piece and Attack on Titan!

stuckinthislabyrinth said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I love the Attack on Titan soundtrack, and also the Tokyo Ghoul soundtrack.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Though I don’t listen much to background music and such, I really like Zankyou no terror’s OST.
I listen to theme songs A LOT, but I think my faves are Durarara, Fairy Tail, Hatsukoi Limited and Love live. Haikyuu and Kuroko no basuke has some great songs too. I also love Btooom!’s opening, No pain no game.