BrokenShadow said 9 years, 3 months ago:

1,187 miles 17 hours away from me. Met my boyfriend on here actually, totally by accident, we became best friends instantly and things just clicked and now we are inseparable when it comes to talking 24/7. Soon though we’ll only be 411 miles, 5 hours away once I move. I can’t wait until I see him.

Bird said 9 years, 3 months ago:

1,187 miles, 17 hours away from me. We met on here and have been talking ever since. I love to fall asleep to the sound of her voice as we talk on skype. Soon she’s going to be moving, she’ll only be 411 miles, 5 hours from me. I can’t wait to hold her. And if you can’t tell, she’s KassidyLove, right above me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

that was sweet… :)

1000km

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

(sorry, i forgot i had posted once before…)

Blackhawks19 said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My boyfriend and I are about 1,800 miles apart. He’s also incarcerated so that makes the distance more challenging, but i love him :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Heaven and Earth… if Heaven is real…

MaryJ said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My friend from America, and his girl from Russia. They met on a dating site http://www.rbrides.com/ Of course, they rarely see each other but Skype helps a lot.

Strawberry said 9 years, 1 month ago:

7,504.3 miles. Around 15 hours by flying (not sure though).

Nina_Louise said 9 years, 1 month ago:

5,665.2 miles to be exact.
Australia to America </3

Hayden said 8 years, 12 months ago:

My girlfriend and I both live in the USA, but she lives in the Midwest, while I live in New England.

epcameri said 8 years, 11 months ago:

He lives in CA and myself in NM. We still date other people but I wish I can where he is and committed to only him.