Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?

What do you love most about yourself?

If not now….when?

Hope you all are having a great day! Hope to hear back from several of you. As always, feel free to send me a message or add as a friend! :)

Life is decided by your thinking. We categorize what we like or dont like. Just, do it all! Point is too make your life significant so you can die happy.

Well my biggest enemy is myself, so I would find what I didnt want to know about myself, perhaps..or maybe Ill just realize it.

Probably, how I can understand and adapt to scenarios and make decisions quicker than 99% of people. Its a gift, that has saved my life in the past and probably in the future.

if not now, then someday is not enough, write down the date and time, schedule it and do it. Everything cant be done at once, but, one can still do everything.

Angel Demon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

The first question is dependant on the individual. However, I’m sure that peer pressure and the standards set by society have an impact on that. As social creatures, humans strive to fit in and be accepted, and because of this many are willing to go to some extremes in order to do so.

Another question that is dependant upon the individual. Personally, if a circumstance ever comes to the point of someone considering me an enemy, they tend to completely avoid me. And that’s fine by me. To each their own.

What do I love most about myself? Everything equally, from my ‘faults’ to my achievements, from my lack of skill to my abundance of skill. There is nothing in self-hate save for the indication that it is something that a person should change about themselves in order to make themselves happy, if it is truly self generated and not implemented through another perspective.

If not now, then in divine timing.

Well he was looking for individual responses, dont worry angel demon, you are still human;p

Angel Demon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@Aristotle I know, I tend to state even the obvious.