Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

What is your wiccan/magic practice? Do you believe in deities? If so, whom, and how do they help you in your practice?

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Personally I do meditation more than anything, however I do have a ceremony or two for calling spirits etc. just for a couple examples :)

Kitty said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m pretty new to the practice, but I also do more meditation than anything else. However, I’m getting REALLY into herbalism these days. I found a few really great books online and at the library for using natural herbs and remedies for beauty, hygiene, health, and spiritual/ritual uses. I also very much like crystal lore and using my knowledge of geology as well as botany and chemistry in my rituals.

As for deities, I’m less certain. My particular beliefs sort of follow a bit of Wicca mixed with a lot of the neo-Druidism. I have some great references if anyone is interested. :3

Evie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I usually do meditation, candle work, work with gemstones, and my big thing is lucid dreaming! That’s my biggest spiritual thing I do…I also work with the spirit world.

My deities…well, I have a few. Pan is my main god. Then my two main goddesses are Artemis and The Morrigan. And, I’ve been working with Lucifer some, as well. :)

I started out with just Pan and Artemis when I considered myself a Neo-…Wiccan? I’m not sure what I considered myself at first!! But now I consider myself an Eclectic Pagan Witch!!

Kitty said 10 years, 5 months ago:

That’s pretty cool. I’ve done some ritual worships of various gods before, but it didn’t really resonate with me much. It was something that a guy I was with was very into.

In one of the Wicca books I took out from the library, I read about an idea that all gods and goddesses that have ever been worshipped are just aspects of two gods, the God and Goddess, and the multitude of others are really just aspects of the bigger two. I sort of like that way of seeing things, in a way, mostly because I like the idea that all gods and goddesses that have ever been worshipped exist simple because we put energy towards them.

All in all, though, I’m more of a spirits and nature and energies kind of person rather than a deities person, though it’s mostly a big question mark there for me.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@kalliburr similarly, I am more into energies, spirits, nature etc. During my research, I’ve discovered that even the 2 aspects at the top of the deity chain are both part of the same God.

I personally don’t do any kind of deity worship. However I know of its widespread practice, and I think it would be interesting in hearing about others’ experiences and practices with such. n.n