Jessica said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I was wondering what you guys think about this idea. Personally, I’m not into organized religion, so while I practice Witchcraft, I incorporate non-Wiccan elements into it, which are the two reasons why I do not consider myself Wiccan but consider myself to be a Witch.

GG said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Even if you do witchcraft does not necessary make you a wiccan unless you wish to call yourself a wiccan. That’s like sometimes I pray to dead relatives, yet I do not consider myself a catholic.

Witchcraft is more of a tool to use for some ceremonies in wiccan religion. There are other things that are involved in wicca.

Dannizy said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Not all Witches are Wiccan and not all Wiccans are Witches. To be classified as a Wiccan you simply have to abide by the ‘hurt none do what you will’ law and also hold faith in the Goddess and God – if you do those two things, you are a Wiccan, regardless of whether you practice the Craft or not.
If you practice the Craft but don’t abide by those things, you’re simply a Witch. Perhaps you may fall under another religion, but not Wicca.