Jay said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m a huge, huge, huge horror movie buff. I don’t know why, but something about them intrigues me. So, I was wondering, what are some of your favourite horror movies, or the scariest movies you’ve seen? c:

thingy said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Everyone loves the classics: Alien, Silence of the Lambs, Dawn of the Dead, etc.

To me it seems like they haven’t been all that great recently. Aside from Drag me to Hell, Mama, and The Cabin in the Woods (That ones a parody, but I love it).

Actually, if you haven’t seen V/H/S or You’re Next, go do that RIGHT NOW.

neversure said 10 years, 1 month ago:

i would say The Haunting in Connecticut, The Conjuring, Grave Encounters, REC, and Insidious.

im tired of the american horror cliche story-line. Any good foreign films that are good?

Elyse said 10 years, 1 month ago:

The Haunting in Connecticut is one of my favorite horror movies. But my all time favorite is The Haunting of Helena. Best movie ever!

quack-quack said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Insidious – hands down my all time favorite fav <3

Starla said 10 years ago:

The Shining (1980) was really good.

Jaws – Got to love a killer shark!

The Ring – Freaky…

Carrie (1976) Who does not love getting even?

And the top horror movie of all time “Twilight” Okay okay, I’m sorry, I just had to!

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

My favs would bs VHS 1&2

mystical-being said 10 years ago:

I don’t know why but I have a particular liking to horror films. Once I watch one, even though it could give me nightmares, I must watch it till the end to know the story. Sometimes I even wiki horror movies ! But a fav is the Grudge ! Seen all 3, the last one sort of disappointed me though.

Persephone13 said 9 years, 11 months ago:

A lot, I have loved horror movies since I was a child. I’m really into Asian horror at the moment so here are some recs: Thai – Phobia 2, Art of the Devil 2, Alone, Shutter. Japanese – Noroi, Battle Royale, One Missed Call, Lesson of the Evil, Carved. South Korea – Whispering Corridors series, I Saw the Devil, Bloody Reunion, White: Melody of the Curse, The Host. Hong Kong – Dream Home, Dumplings, The Eye.

Miko said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Scariest for me is and will always be The Exorcist from 1973.
But I remember getting scared of 13 Ghosts too.

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Shining, Candyman, Exorcist and SAW (the whole series) are my top horror movies although SAW is not exactly horror

Mahogany said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I used to watch a lot of Korean horror movies like Hangul, Sick Nurses, Ju On, but I had to stop because they got to the point where they were so alike (kinda like these cheesy romance films). One that scared me the most was Stay Alive, because I play a lot of video games. It gives me chills.

Johnny said 9 years, 10 months ago:

All of the Paranormal Activity Films, especially the first and fourth.

Insidious 1 and 2.

Sinister.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil (Comedy Horror)

The Hills Have Eyes is an awesome horror movie.

The anime Elfen Lied is great.

Prometheus/Aliens (Sci-fi Horror)

The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Unique and scary as Hell)

Sunnilicious said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am not a horror movie fan, however, sometimes… I do watch them. This past weekend was ‘Venom’. Arrggghhhh… I remember:
Haunting in Connecticut
976-EVIL
The Grist
16 Wishes