Yuki ^_^ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

so here are some worth seeing from me:

Wristcutters (very nice and original :) )
Archie’s last project
Veronica decides to die
Suicide room
Day of the wacko
A beautiful mind
Girl, interrupted (seriously very good :D )
Fight club (classics)

If you know some good stuff, let the others know ~ ^^

anonymous canadian said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I don’t know if you would count this since it isn’t the main focus but i really liked Donnie Darko (for many reasons) although it is science fiction not really about mental illnesses specifically.

lunaLizA said 9 years, 11 months ago:

watch Thirteen …it deals with it very much

anonymous canadian said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Oh I also liked “The Number 23″ with Jim Carrey

Mahogany said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I love Archie’s last project, Donnie Darko, and Girl Interrupted, but since they’ve been mentioned…. @suicideroom (Sala samobójców is in Polish, it’s graphic, but a great movie. A slightly similar movie is Chatroom with Hannah Murray who you might know as Cassie from Skins. Reviews for it aren’t too good, but I think it shows internet “trolling” in a hard-hitting light.

Yuki ^_^ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

i havent mentioned Chatroom cause i didnt really like it o.o’ it was a little bit weak for me, but i agree, it’s similar to Suicide room (i’m polish by the way ^^) cheers :D

Asphyxiated-Arson said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Robert Frobisher in Cloud Atlas shoots himself in the head. It’s probably not healthy to obsess over him. Hum. Love it when he calls Ayrs a sterile old fuck

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Ben X, it’s a Flemish movie.

Triptych said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Try Manic, with Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Melancholia by Lars Von Trier is a very good one (especially if you’re into art cinema). Also, The Virgin Suicides, Prozac Nation and One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest are all some of my very favourites! :)

MaryLove said 9 years, 11 months ago:

TO save a life movie

ghosted said 9 years, 11 months ago:

A couple of my favourites are Girl, Interrupted
and Shutter Island

Both really good, Shutter Island also amazing if you’re into Unsettling/Horror films :)

attentionreader said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Perks Of Being A Wallflower: I think a lot of people have seen this one, but it deals with some domestic violence, grief, loss, suicidal thoughts and actions.

The Virgin Suicides: It’s a really good movie, it’s kind of slow in the beginning, but once you give it a chance it’s great.

Let The Right One In (Or the more popular version which is Let Me In): It has some bullying, social anxiety, awkwardness. Stuff like that.

I don’t know anymore at the moment, but when I remember some more of the ones I have seen I will post them.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

i second perks, the story in it is pretty great and it deals with it in more of a roundabout way. it’s kind of a funny story is my favorite on the topic

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@triptych I just saw it! It was amazing, could have lasted longer though. I liked to almost-documentary feel in it, it felt more like we were in the psych ward with them.