Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Tam said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hey, I read this all. I just want to say I’m sorry that you had a really bad day. You sound like you’re under a lot of stress right now. Did she recommend any relaxation exercises for you to use when you need to calm down? You mentioned she helped you try and breathe normally.. That might be a good place to start, just breathing exercises, focusing on yourself.
Before you consider hurting yourself, please take a little while to try and do something else. Maybe go for a walk, just let the fresh air flow in and out, you can stare at the ground the whole time, you can just listen to music. Getting outside helps me sometimes, reminds me that I’m not all alone.
I really hope you feel better as your week progresses, and try not to worry about Monday too much, just take this time to take care of yourself, because you’re lovely and you deserve some time off, for sure

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hey
im sorry u had a bad day but hope ul feel better *hugs*

Danyell said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) and I really really suck at explaining it, but it’s something I am a part of once a week, and there are AMAZING techniques. They have group DBT and individual DBT so if you’re nervous being in a group you can do it one on one. I really think it could help you and I strongly suggest looking into it.