Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Brody said 9 years, 2 months ago:

You express yourself well, I wish i was more like you. Thanks for sharing that!

@crbja Maybe it’s because I’m used to writing since I keep a journal every day. I don’t think you should wish to be like me though. You’re you and that’s perfectly fine.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@little-angel-2

So you’re a little lady who is very silent, sensitive, and has anxiety problems working in an environment that’s loud, fast-paced, and relentless. That’s quite possibly the worst job possible for you. I understand why you get so much stress from work. In my opinion it’s pointless to make money in order to keep up a life that will only make you miserable. Even though it’ll be challenging adjusting to a new job, you should give it a go. If this job pays well and you have some money backed up, maybe you can go back to college so you can work with children? You’re very caring, it’s a slower pace and less stressful. It would work well for you.

Your father and stepmother sound sweet, I can’t believe your mother would not give you any money and watch you go through those hard times. It must have been very difficult for you, I’m sorry. I can also see why you didn’t want to talk about work, I apologize for that too. Thank you for sharing this, you really really should start finding a new job because you’ll only keep burning out at this rate. It’s hard to try and be happy or positive when you’re spending hours of your life every single day doing something you despise.

@silent-radiance It is one of the worst jobs for me. At this point I’d take any other job just to escape it. I work there 8 hours for 5 days a week. With another job I can still be able to save money, but just not as much as I can with this job. Going back to school isn’t an option, I need to pay my bills every month. I’ve asked around about my options, but I always got denied because I have a degree, just not the one I want. My mother never cared and I’m used to that. There’s so much I’d like to ask her, but I’ll never get answers. I usually don’t talk about my work because it stresses me more, but I just wanted to let this out. Certain topics are a no for me, unless I specifically bring them up myself and show I do want to talk about it. In this case, I just wanted to let this out. Thanks for understanding.