Amber said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Okay so now I’m pissed as hell. My sister had her dumb boyfriend over about 4 months ago and I heard them having sex in the kitchen. She’s 25 and I’m 15. It disgusted me beyond belief and she said she wouldn’t do it again, but I heard them panting heavily one night when she brought him over and they were in the living room in the dark. I was in my room and I just cried. I know I really didn’t need to, but I’m very sensitive when it comes to things like that. So this last lime (tonight), she had him over and she had the nerve to ask if I would be going in the living room because he’s spending the night and he doesn’t have pj’s so he’s gunna be in his boxers. I said no because I already knew what they would be doing in there. It really makes me mad because they turned the light off again and left me in the room while they’re fucking in the damn dark. I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE. Okay so I know I usually don’t curse, but I’m really heated tonight. If you say you’re not gunna do it when I’m around, then DON’T. I think that it’s just plain disrespectful and gross that she can’t contain herself until another time. Now you may think she has the right to do whatever she pleases because she’s a grown woman and it’s her boyfriend, but I disagree. I think that she just can’t keep her word, and it bothers me that she doesn’t even care. I just, I don’t know. I’m done.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Would it help if you and your sister scheduled some times where you go out for a few hours and she can spend some time alone with the boyfriend?

Яadia Hips said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I think you have some issues other than your sister to work out. Is she your current guardian? If so, you can’t hold her hostage from living her life. She is still very young and from the sound of it she would do her business more privately but it sounds like she is stuck in the house, otherwise they could go to his house.

Its just sex. You could ask her questions.