Amanda said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve been broken up with my ex for well over 2 years,but we lived together up until July of last year because I couldn’t afford to move out and he didn’t want to be alone.

Anyways, now that I moved back home he refuses to give me back any of my belongings when he comes home to visit his clingy parents, which wasnt the deal before he got a new girlfriend.. apparently she likes a lot of my property and now he wont give it back. He has been pretty shady most of our relationship (9 agonizing years) but now that he has a girlfriend he’s been a real jerk towards me. He acts like he is too cool to have an adult conversation over text… mind you he is a teacher, but has the maturity level of a 5 year old.

I also have/had 2 chinchillas that I am allergic to and have been trying to find a home for … and I found out about 2 weeks ago that he is giving them away to the woman I bought them from,cage and all… without my consent. My guess would be that he’s getting rid of them so suddenly because of the g/f too. I was close to finally finding them a forever home too!

He has pretty much stolen a lot of my property that could not fit onto my POD when moving and refused to reimburse me (I’m talking thousands of dollars worth of things). I just really hope that karma catches up with him and hits him really hard because he deserves it !!

I cant say I hate many people but he is deff. one person that is on the top of that list!

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

You might also want to look into legal procedures to get your stuff back. Depending on where you live, but there’s usually protection for your belongings. He’d technically be required to give you a notice to get your stuff back in a specific amount of time. Just a little lawsuit threat and he might shit his pants and finally cooperate. Also, I’m glad for you you’re not with him anymore. What a cunt…

rinseandrep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Some of his behavior might be something he is able to pull only on you, is there any other person who could act as an intermediary? Somebody he can’t bully, like your dad, brother, etc.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Its just material possessions, just let it go, and move out.
I had an ex burn my stuff, probably was a good thing. Don’t want to be reminded of her.:)

(◣_◢)Poet said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Have his ass kicked when he visits home. He stole your property and was straight disrespectful, so he apparently needs to learn a few more lessons in life. Think of it as helping him grow?

SerenityNOW said 9 years, 9 months ago:

It’s things. Maybe if you start to view them as a tie to this guy they’ll be easier to let go of. Unless you’re willing to take legal action and get your things back, it’s unlikely he’ll return them.

Be glad that she has him now and you don’t have to deal with him.

Rabette said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Err! You’re going to totally hate me for saying this, but let it go! I know! I know!! Trust me! I’ve been there before.

A wise woman told me once: They’re just things. You cannot take them with you when you die.

It’s true, you know? I thought about what she said many times as I found myself in the same situation as you’re in now.

He sucks! Thank goodness you’re not longer with that scum. He sounds a bit sociopathic!

Don’t waste your money, time or energy on this horrible waste of skin.