Ajie said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Help! Im having a tough time with a very close friend of mine. She has been ignoring me for quite some time. We had a two month vacation wherein she grew cold on me when i broke a deal (nothing grand, something about schoolwork). I’ve been trying to connect with her but she’s still cold. When school started, she just stopped hanging out with us and returned to her old pals. Im offended by this because she had a problem with her old pals a year ago and i helped her back then that’s why we became close. I have been sensing bad vibes from her friends that’s wjy i hate it when she hangs out with them. And now, shes with them. I sent her a msg asking if she’s mad at me and she said no. How am i supposed to believe that if she has been ignoring me and my friends and not initiating conversations? I seriously dont know what to do now. Do i just let her be with them? Should i try talking to her? Should i apologize or something? Please tell me. Is there a chance that we can bring that friendship back? Thank you everyone :)

Hayden said 8 years, 7 months ago:

If it happened around the time that you broke a deal with her, even if it wasn’t that big of one, it still could have greatly upset her. She could be holding a grudge, if she’s still being this way.
If it’s possible, I suggest trying to talk to her about it. If she refuses to through messages, try in person when you get the chance.
Ask her why she suddenly went from being close with you, to being distant and acting like you aren’t friends anymore. Ask her if it has anything to do with the deal, and if it does, apologize for that and try to make things right again.
If she doesn’t cooperate, then give her some time and space and try talking with her again another time, if she doesn’t initiate conversation first.
I do hope that everything works out for the best, and good luck. :)

Ajie said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Thank you so much! I will try my best to reach out to her like you said :) I’ll let you know if i get this settled. Thanks again!

Hayden said 8 years, 7 months ago:

@g-n-tonic
No problem! :) I hope she comes around. Once again, good luck!