Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi, so I’ve made a new anonymous identity named (well I won’t tell you the name lol) in real life and online too…
So, what I’ll do is just help people or cheer them or anything that comes to my mind really , just kind acts basically…Today, I took the first step and wrote a letter to an old teacher of mine who hasn’t taught me for about 2 years now, I’ll make someone in the school give it to her :)
I’ve also created and written my mail id (the secret one, so people can reply back :)

what do you think?

I’ve planned soooo many things I could do with this..

violet said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Lol, awesome idea!! :P So, how’d you do it?

haha thanks, what you mean how? as in, how I came up with the idea?

@shubham-punj Yep :p and how do you maintain the ‘anonymous’ identity?
#justcurious ;)

@aviolet
Well, it’s a mixture of reasons….I see a lot of people in my school and you know, everywhere sad/stressed, etc and empathize with them in my heart (as in, I might not go and talk to them, not that I’m shy or anything, just external factors like time,situation etc) and this site does serve that purpose to some extent…but on the same hand, I want to maintain anonymity because I don’t want everybody to see my as a guards down person and/or don’t want to make really good friends with everyone and oh also, it’s so cool! I’m like a superhero now :D
there are maannny other reasons too…

hmm…I plan to maintain it by simply writing/ giving my messages as m alias name..or are you asking more specific situation related questions?

that’s why I also created a gmail id with that alias name so if people wanted to talk to me :D
I’d love to be an unknown school legend and yeah also one more reason would be, I love helping people and this is still a more constructive way of passing my time rather than on 9gag/blahtheraoy/internet…so yeah

Thanks for your interest :D

Lol, sounds great! Best of luck!! :D

haha I know’s a bit lame but still :P @aviolet

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Great idea, sounds wonderful! It’s lovely that you are using this as a way of helping other people.