johnnygirl said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Superwholockian right here :)

TheNextAvenger said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Wholocked, check out my blog with Doctor Who and Sherlock stuff on it! mochimallow.wordpress.com

wibblywobblyastrophysicist said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Wholock here, i haven’t seen supernatural and i had seen all new who and i’m starting to watch the classics, i love it, less than 25 hours for #SaveTheDay!!!

wibblywobblyastrophysicist said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Wholock here, i haven’t seen supernatural and i had seen all new who and i’m starting to watch the classics, i love it, less than 25 hours for #SaveTheDay!!!

GrayMockingbird said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Superwholock! Sort of a Fannibal too xD

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I actually got into it just recently and prior to joining this site I watched “The Girl In The Fireplace” which, I thought, was sad as Hell.

Though, I could very much relate what was said about the Dr., which is actually also how I ended up on this website. Strange coincidences.

Gianna said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m catching up! I’m on the last two episodes of season four! Almost time for the next doctor apparently. The problem with the show is that if you try to explain it to friends, it sounds stupid and awful!

Gianna said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m catching up! I’m on the last two episodes of season four! Almost time for the next doctor apparently. The problem with the show is that if you try to explain it to friends, it sounds stupid and awful!

amaya said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Watching the new series? What do you think of Capaldi? The Promised land? Any theories? :)

Jessica_love said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Omg. My favorite is the 1st doctor

Kaijene said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Superwholock! :D