Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I was living homeless in Florida. I had just started coming down off of a good bit of drugs. I was a mess. One day this man starts coming around. He starts talking to me, and trying to get to know me. He started taking me out to get food. Made sure everyday that I ate and had cash on me. I finally came to trust and eventually love this man. I moved in with him after a few weeks. Things were going great. He treated me better than I had ever been treated in my life. One day he didn’t come home from work. It got to be late and I was becoming afraid. My friend and I started calling jails and hospitals. We finally found him in ICU. He had been thrown from the truck at 60mph. He had suffered severe heas trauma. They said he didn’t have much longer, there had been too much swelling in the brain. They gave him a week, tops. He wanted to go home, he refused to die in the hospital. So we went home after he raised hell and walked out of the hospital. He went to bed and never got back up. I kept a close eye on him, and kept slipping him aspirin, telling him that I was giving him the “good stuff”. Every few hours, I did this. The swelling went down. The doctor said the blood clots around his brain were gone. They asked what I had done at home. I told them about the aspirin. They credited me with saving his life. I told them, ” No, he saved mine, a long time ago.” Four years later we are still together and still very much in love.

Hayden said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Really nice love story. You two sound very lucky to have each other.

Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Thank you. This man is the love of my life. I only hope everyone can someday find the kind of love I was lucky enough to stumble into.

Arvee said 8 years, 6 months ago:

you are amazing and so he is marry asap