Event said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Curiosity
Love
Fear
Hatred

Eternally_Lost said 10 years, 6 months ago:

It’s always been love for me, but mostly because I can eliminate the others. Unfortunately, I’m not as curious as I’d like to be; fortunately, though, I’m also not driven by fear of hatred, and I never have been.

Kranksinnige said 10 years, 5 months ago:

If I had to pick just one, I would have to settle on curiosity. Being a thoughtful person, I love having a fresh curiosity about something or someone(not particularly someone I might like) and finding out what makes he/she or that something tick. When I lose interest, I place my curiosity on something/someone else.

Brown Sugar said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Love has always driven me to push my own boundaries. But there’s a tad bit of curiosity mixed in there; I am a very inquisitive person.

Miss.TalksAlot said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Interesting post, I like your idea.

I guess for me it’d be fear. Since you can also have a fear for love and hatred.

Maddie said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Fear
of rejection, of getting caught, past memories.

ElHugger said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Love, it drives me crazy. It makes me feel on top of the world or feel the lowest of lows. If I love someone I will do anything for them, so I think thats my answer.

natalierose said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I want to say love, and I think that’s definitely a big one for me – and I mean all kinds of love. But I think fear ends up driving me the most, and naturally, driving me away from love of any kind. So I guess I’m forever seeking love but unable to reach it because I’m dominated by fear.

Luckiest Pancake said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’d say love in terms of passion or hatred in terms of anger. Because when I get passionate about something I get opinionated and wrapped up in the issue and I turn into a bit of an asshole. Hatred makes me do the same. It harbors inside me stronger but yesterday I was able to not reply to something and it took a toll internally but that’s a change for the better. I’ve noticed fear tags a long side hatred so i don’t know if that’s a stronger force than my hatred.

Annonn said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Curiosity.

Hatred makes me tired, drained both emotionally and physically. I’m not very good at giving or receiving love, and fear just breaks me.

CheetahLizz said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Love.

It seems that I am a chronic monogamist. I love being in relationships, and it seems then whenever I am in one my whole outlook on life is changed. Love keeps me going and it makes me feel alive and it makes me feel like I have a purpose.

GracJack said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Fear. When I was skiing I went on this really steep hill and my friend and I were going to not go down it I was scared and said”Screw it. See ya at the bottom” and that hill ended up being my favourite hill at Chicopee resort!

CURLER said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Love – I love to be alone unless I`m with the love of my life.

Fear – I don`t really have any fears but I always wanna try new things so I make fears.

zingo79 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Fear drives me, but in a crucial situation, love would win out.

Strawberry said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Fear. It’s a close tie between fear and curiosity. I try not to let my love affect what i do. So fear is what drives me. If being specific, fear of failure.