RevInity said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Would thinking count? Not in a funny way, I mean actually thinking. I always find myself just sitting on my couch with some tea thinking about stuff, anything. Usually about life, or friends, or just fantasizing. In those occasions I forget to keep track of time and end up sitting there for an hour or 2 till my tea goes cold. xD

Nicco_ForYou said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love fitness/bodybuilding , if i get the chance i’ll be training and workingout till i die …

Event said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i love, just being happy about who i am

Brooke Cherry said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Animals.

Riss said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Writing! It’s always felt like the one thing I was really good at, and it’s helped me a lot in terms of coping with stuff I went through.

Liladonna said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Digital art :)

Poch said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Writing. Whenever I feel bad about myself, I create different characters with parts of my personality. I write their lives and create their biographies, and it just calms me down to do it.

Biisutocha said 10 years, 3 months ago:

drawing/illustrating! i’ve been drawing since i was small, and in this past 4 years i got so much good feedback from people and even better than expected. It’s more than a hobby (though it was), more than an escape, more than something i love to do. For me, it’s the reason why i was born to this world