John said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Im 19 years old this year , and i can say my life have alot of twist and turns. School is stressful for me. Im literally alone and i dun really get along with others in school . Instead i normally hang out with my otaku friends outside school. Somehow , i have a phobia of hanging out with normal people. U see in my past i used to get bullied and get beaten up before.

Even though thats the past , it remains a scar with me.Though , some point in my life i met friends along the way , but recently a year ago i had a arguement and theres lots of dispute with some of my close friends and eventually they left me as well.

In this world , its hard to trust someone, u never know what will happen and u will never know whether ur close friend will hurt u today or 2morw.

To me , the people u can trust are those people who are rejected by society. And pushed aside by other people for them to get stepped on.

Miss.TalksAlot said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I understand why you got the phobia, must be hard to control while being on school. Does school or family know about your problem? Maybe when you talk about it with them they could help you with your phobia. You can’t do nothing about it ’cause you’ll have the chance it’ll get worse.

If you want to talk about it or just something else I’m free to talk to!

Cowseed said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I share your pain. You remind me of Naruto and Gaara. Find people who share your interest dude.

Got MILK?

John said 10 years, 10 months ago:

thanks guys , nope non of my parents or friends know about this . i dun want to burden my family or cause trouble to others.