Skye said 9 years, 1 month ago:

So, there’s this dude I have feelings for, and I’ve liked him for awhile now; I just really want to know how to tell him that I really like him because i feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t say something.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

Hey @Skye,
I hope this isn’t too late! It depends on what your relationship with him right now is, I think. Are you good friends? Casual acquaintances? Complete strangers?

Skye said 9 years ago:

@snakeeyes9797
You’re not that late. Anyway, so we’ve been talking a lot more lately and getting closer, so we’re pretty good friends; plus our lockers are right beside each others, and we also kinda walk the same way home too.

Maggie said 9 years ago:

So try to get even closer together :) Spend much time with each other, do great things together, not only going to cinema, but things involving positive emotions, like you can both say afterwards “wow, we spent a really great time! Let’s do it again! :D “. These are things that make people closer, trust me! I have spent whole Friday with my current boyfriend ( I thought of him as a friend then and on that Friday have never ever thought we will be a couple, he was in love with me for half a year). We went to the cinema, were wandering for about 8 hours talking and lauging. it turned out we have so much in common! I invited him to my house to play on PS3 on Sunday. Then I spent a Saturday with my best friend Sandra and realized I’m in love with him. And it all happened to me within 15 hours. From thinking of him as a friend to wanting to spend my life with him. On Sunday he kissed me and we are still together – it is 3 years now. And notice – he has not told me how he feels about me. He just let me feel it (by paying attention to me). I think you should just let him feel he is someone more that *just* a friend :)