YouBeTheAnchorIllBeTheWings said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Last year it would have been really easy for me to type this simple little paragraph, however, today that’s not so much the case. Now it’s awkward for me..everything is. Whenever I’m out with people or chatting with someone on here I get awkward. Its like all of a sudden my ability to easily communicate and convey my thoughts into words ceases to exist. I wouldn’t mind if it was once or twice but this is constant. It affects my grades, and my social life greatly. To be completely honest I’m not too sure what I’m asking for here, but does anyone else feel this way too? Any advice? I’d love to talk to someone about it and maybe work this out :)

redsocks said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Good evening YouBeTheAnchorIllBeTheWings (great name),

You just need to work at this, it’s a dilemma that you WILL overcome. I think you just need to join some support groups, talk to people and build that confidence up – one step at a time.

I’ll be more than willing to do some talking lessons with you, although I am very busy – I can fit you in somehow.

Over Skype or something sometime?

Just drop us a PM.

redsocks

Miss.TalksAlot said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Maybe it has something to do with confidence?
Well whatever it is, it might help to talk alot to people online since that’s easier to do. Once you’ve talked alot on here, you’ll be talking better to someone in real too!

TurtleGirl20 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I always feel this way, no joke! I am very shy, and I always feel awkward everywhere I go, or even do anything. I am always here to chat if you would like, I will try to respond as soon as I can. What helps me is just to keep telling myself everything will be perfectly fine. And I may be a constant commenter on here but that’s because this site has really helped me. I don’t get out much, nor have I ever dated so coming on here helps me to feel comfortable. It helps me to feel at ease knowing other people feel this way. Or that others have issues too. : ) you just gotta push through, what’s scary to me is that life is sooo short, so I try to live it the best I possibly can.