Rachel said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I think I would want to get song lyrics or a watercolor tattoo.:)

What ink do you have/want and where?

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I want a tatoo of your name across the chest.

Kelsey c: said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Way too many count. I want a wolf, sugar skull, owl, bird, rabbit. All Of those mean something to me

Mar21 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have 3 blue stars on my left foot representing my 3 brothers.
I plan on getting the feathers from the Blackhawks Hockey team logo on my arm (I am a huge hockey fan). I also want a blossom tree on my upper right back with some of the petals falling off of it adding certain flowers in it to represent my aunts

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

A Poppy and the word “Enough” adorn my ribs.

Soulfound said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Doing myself made illustration of a bunny sitting on a patch of grass. Simple but very old-fashioned. Then a Hindu henna type tattoo on the back of my hand. The protection of the moon but flowery, with vines going up to my wrist.

Hayden said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have a few in mind, but I think the first one I’ll get is a semicolon on my wrist.

RedPanda95 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I want a red panda (theyre mysterious creatures and represent my love of animals, I also want the wolf creature that Foster The People draw on their new album Supermodel ( tough to understand if you aren’t obsessed wth them like me) maybe something saying im vegan or whatnot, I don’t know. I just started getting into tattoos so im on here for ideas more than anything else

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I want a sentence in cursive from a bible verse about strength or faith or maybe my birthday in roman numerals or my child’s birthday when i have them in the late future lol. I would want it on the side of my forearm or back of my shoulder and i want it to be small.

Avocadoor said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i dont have a tattoo yet, but i want to get angel wings on my back in white ink and daisies and other flowers down both my sides just as simple lines

MaryLove said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t have a tattoo but when I do I want a snake tattoo on my back..

Erick said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i want the logos of my favorite bands on my right chest, and 2 pin up girls, one on each side of my leg

A Polar Bear in Disguise said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I want a black and white pencil drawing of a tiger head on either my left or right shoulder. I don’t want it big though, but I don’t want to lose the detail.

Andrew Cooper said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have The Dark Side of the Moon on breaking through The Wall on my arm.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I want to be inked like a girl with a smoke on.