Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I am a missionary for my church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I teach people about what I believe. Message me if you would like to learn more!

The purpose of this site is to help people who need it and maybe make a friend of two, not to push or advertise your views or religion, regardless of what they are.
Take this garbage somewhere else, please.

big pipsqueak said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I completely agree. Changing my religion won’t change my life so fuck off.

Don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll pray for the both of us, or something like that.

I’m good lol. I’ll pray to my God that she burns in hell.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Jesus, what’s with the intolerance? She’s being rather private and not pushy about it, compared to many others before, I appreciate that.

It’s the fact that she’s very clearly aware that the people on this site may be vulnerable to influence, and she’s using that in an attempt to push her agenda, which is sick.
And how exactly is this private? The group is SKYPE EXCHANGE… if you want to advertise a religion, go somewhere at least slightly relevant.
Honestly, she’s just as bad as the spam accounts on here that advertise diet programs and beauty products. If your intent is not to help or receive help, then you have no purpose on this site. Plain and simple.

Although I agree with David about how she’s posting in the wrong forum, I don’t think it’s right to say “fuck off” and tell her to burn in hell.
She was saying if anybody wants to get to know Jesus they can message her. Sure, maybe posting this in the Christian group would have been more appropriate, but can’t people at least be civil?

I don’t think she was doing it out of a genuine desire to help people. I think she’s just doing whatever she can to influence people.

notreallyhere said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I hate when people preach at me and this post does smack of spam. I think she should have worded it differently and said she would like to talk about her religion and if anyone was interested then they should message her.
But I think it’s completely wrong to tell someone to fuck off and say that your praying to your god that she burns in hell, that’s just wrong and bad manners.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 2 months ago:

You guys need to take some serious chill pills.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 2 months ago:

You do not decide who has a right to be here. If you want to flag her, flag her, and the admins will decide. In the meantime, do not bully people. You probably don’t go telling your local priest/imam to take his garbage away from your town.

If you don’t want to hear about religion, don’t add her on skype. Billions of people, whether you like it or not, find comfort in religion. If you want to provide a non religious alternative, make your own skype thread. Chasing away people while offering nothing doesn’t really help.

If she starts posting homophobic stuff or clearly inappropriate opinions, we’ll deal with that when it happens.

You know, my life hasn’t been that easy either, and the one thing that has always brought good, happiness and perspective in it is my faith. That is why I want to share it.

So, if you are interested in learning how the Gospel of Jesus Christ can bless your life feel free to message me.

Thanks for the comments.

@be2392 I’m sorry about my posts. I think I overreacted. I’m Jewish and not interested in changing that, but I should have been more respectful of you and your beliefs.

DariusGoad said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Actually, @rinseandrep, I would. I would tell the local Mormon elder to bash the shit out of Mormons who try to convert people by going door to door. Honestly, I’d want to do it myself, because attempting to convert people in this way is WRONG. It is WRONG, and it should not exist on this planet! Therefore, whenever I see shit like this, I will hate them with the burning passion of a thousand quasars.