Laura said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My self-esteem is really low, I hate the way I look with all those scars on my arm, my stomach and my legs.
I can’t use a bath suit or be with someone else naked.
I’m really ashamed of myself…
But still…

I don’t regret it, I’ll do it over and over again, and that’s what scare me the most.

I’m sorry, I just wanted to let it out.

Emily said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Its really good to let it out and that youre brave enough to share that stuff! Im in the same boat, and ive found that a lot of it is accepting. Things like scar creams and stuff can be used, and they will fade, but in the end some are going to be there forever. And that’s okay. Every person is like a book. a story. And everyone conveys their stories in different ways. scars are part of your story. they resemble how much you had to fight through, and how far you made it, and I am so proud of you for making it this far. Do not be ashamed of yourself or your scars. It takes time and courage but I know you can do it. And, the person meant to love you, and that you want to see you naked, will not mind. The right person will love you even more. And fuck what anyone else thinks. because you are strong, and you are beautiful. Always here to talk(: