Alexis said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve created this topic because I feel like there arent enough people who discuss it, and it is a huge problem. Just in the US alone, someone is assaulted every 2 minutes. And over half of those assaults are never reported. And about half of them are minors..I just created this for questions, discussions, support, or about ANYTHING concerning this subject. Learn more: Facebook.com/there.is.hope321 <3 (:

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 10 months ago:

This is very wonderful of you. Hopefully individuals on here who have this secret buried deep can find courage through people talking on here to speak out and know that they are not alone and have tools to healing afterwards. Great group and I’m sure this will help some people : ) lovely job!

Thanks so much! Exactly, its a really hard thing to admit to but Im trying to reach out! I appreciate your encouraging words(:

absolutely feel free to message anytime: )

FlowerInTheThorns said 10 years, 10 months ago:

This was a good idea, there is a lot of us who do not have people to talk to and need a little uplifting talk once in a while :D

@FlowerInTheThorns if you ever need someone to listen or a friend or anything please feel free to message me : )!

Im always here too if you all need someone(:

Still Around said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Thank you for starting this thread…

There are not enough people to talk to… I have been keeping it inside me for 4 years already and feel like I will explode…

Cierra said 10 years, 6 months ago:

If you want to talk about it, we’re all here to listen and help if we can :) @Still Around

krissy1001 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i feel it my fault it happend

Spectrolite7 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

when it comes to relationships i am now very picky and don’t let anyone get that close… I am avoidant when it comes to a guy trying to get to know me. I still don’t know how to tell them that i don’t want nothing to do with them.