Alondraa said 10 years, 7 months ago:

You’re the piece of me I wish I didn’t need .
~
We accept the love we think we deserve .
~
Don’t make a permanent decision to your temporary emotion .
~
Stay close to anything that makes you glad you’re alive .
~
A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her .
~
Its just a bad day , not a bad life .

Comment yours . <3

XoXopotter said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Time for harry potter quotes :D

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

All was well

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light

Those who love us never really leave us.

And the more you care, the more you have to lose

It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live

Death is but the next great adventure

Of course this is happening inside your head..but why should that mean that its not real?

I dont go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me.

It is our choices that show who we really are far more than our abilities.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness nothing more.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living and above all those who live without love

blackdog said 10 years, 7 months ago:

If you believe you can mess things up, then believe you can make it better.

juliang said 10 years, 7 months ago:

”There will be difficult times ahead, or there are difficult times now, it won’t last forever. You’ll learn from it, and grow, and eventually, we’ll all get there, happy.”

“Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.”

“Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”

Panda said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“No person shall own, pretend to own, aspire to own, or think about owning a Lamborghini, unless said person is Batman, plays Batman on television or in movies, claims to have slept with Batman, or any other superhero who pursues “The Joker”. All former revocations and penalties in previously passed law still apply.”

kaos said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.” (Marc Hack)

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

People make mistakes but mistakes make people.

nlight said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“Most of choices we make each day may feel like the products of well-considered decision making, but they are not. They’re habits.”

“It’s been said that only little ideas need patents because the most transformative ideas are protected by public incredulity.”

Haneul said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“No truth can cure the sorrow we feel from losing a loved one. No truth, no sincerity, no strength, no kindness can cure that sorrow. All we can do is see it through to the end and learn something from it, but what we learn will be no help in facing the next sorrow that comes to us without warning.”
- Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

“I felt utterly alone, as if I was the last person alive on earth. I can’t describe that feeling of total loneliness. I just wanted to disappear into thin air and not think about anything.”
- Haruki Murakami

“Why do people have to be this lonely? What’s the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the Earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
- Haruki Murakami (Sputnik Sweetheart)

Amanda said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”

Natali said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Selflessness and Bravery aren’t that different Divergent ^_^

Alvana said 10 years, 7 months ago:

http://oi41.tinypic.com/k3obo5.jpg << One of my favorite quotes… I made the graphic :)

Since I made this, I found out who said it, but the why still makes me ponder. These are words uttered by Buddha, when talking to one of his followers.

L B said 10 years, 7 months ago:

This is the best thread ever. Okay, on to the quotes.

Audrey Hepburn quotes rule:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Quotes about love are my weakness:

Love is not about how much you say “I love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.

And John Green is absolutely fabulous:

That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.

Alexis said 10 years, 7 months ago:

My all time favorite quote:

“The good news is one person has what it takes to change the world. The bad news is you haven’t realized that it’s you.”

Other quotes I like:

“Nothing is heavy to those with wings”

“If there is ever a day when I am not with you, remember this: you are smarter than you think, strong than you seem, and braver than you believe. But most importantly, if we are ever apart, I will always be with you”

“I will love you as long as our little forever last. And then I will love you forever more.”

Ana said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“Men categorize women in four ways: mothers, virgins, sluts and bitches. None of above is suitable for the modern business woman. But, you can create your own image by selecting pieces of each archetype that work for you: the sexual atractiveness of the slut, the wisdom of the mother, the integrity of the virgin and the independence of the bitch”.

I don’t know why I like that one so much, but it’s great.